onehundredfourtynine

And here is part two of chance connection. Welcome!

if you haven't read part one, you'll be lost here, so... check it out. (It's on my profile and I've also prepped a reading list) https://my.w.tt/RDCcMpuKjab

otherwise: keep reading! and thank you so much for sticking with me! 💕

🌱

"Why is there no milk!" Louis calls from the kitchen.

Zain raises an eyebrow and turns his head to look at Harry who can be the only offender since he did breakfast both yesterday and today.

"Ops?" Harry whispers, looking at Zain with wide eyes.

"He'a not gonna be amused," Zain grins at him, cupping his cheek and rubbing his thumb over Harry's dimple.

Harry pouts slightly.

"Harry whatever your middle name is Styles!" Louis says, coming into the living room with an annoyed expression. "There is no milk!"

"Oh oh," Freddie says quietly. Zain turns to look at him but Freddie is watching Louis with wide eyes, aware that that tone meant trouble and apparently fascinated that it wasn't directed at him.

"I gathered," Harry says drily to Louis, not yet familiar with the tone. "You were yelling just now."

"It's Edward," Zain tells Louis. Louis shoots him a glare and Harry pokes him in the thigh.

"Unless there was a national emergency, there always has to be milk in the house! I hate tea without milk."

"Ok," Harry says, slowly like he's not sure Louis is actually serious. "I can go out and get more?"

"Yes, that sounds like an idea," Louis says drily and turns on his heel.

"Ok," Harry says slowly, shooting Zain a look. Zain shrugs at him.

"So I'll guess I'll go to the supermarket now," Harry says slowly.

"Seems like it," Zain grins, kissing his cheek.

"Can I come?" Freddie asks, rushing over to Harry.

"I-," Harry says, still looking slightly befuddled. "I guess?" he adds, looking at Zain.

"You gotta change, though, monster. Long sleeves when you're going outside in this weather," Zain says.

"Ok," Freddie says, running out of the living room.

"He hates going to the supermarket with me," Zain grins.

"I guess I'm going to get groceries," Harry says, still sounding unsure about the concept.

"Yep. I'll text you a list," Zain says. Harry blinks at him for a moment, long enough that Zain gets slightly worried.

"You're alright with it, yea? You're looking weird, babe."

"No, I can go," Harry says. "I just didn't realise milk was such a big deal in this household."

"Yea, a pretty big deal," Zain grins, accepting the kiss Harry presses to his lips. "And try not to lose Freddie, yea? He tries to sneak off to the toys."