56. A new record

More than half of the grains have been delivered under the cover of the night to the new Fortress city.

Jennie's female soldiers are still transporting the last batch of grains. They are using the secret tunnel to transport the grains. It ends few miles outside the city walls.

Sunrise has just arrived.

Suddenly a soldier reports, "General, bad news! The enemy has attacked us."

Jenni dashes out and climbs up the staircases. She is standing on a city wall. The enemy troop is marching toward them. It looks like more than 8,000 men.

Most of the soldiers are in the new Fortress city. She only has twenty female soldiers at her disposal right now.

Jenni orders, "Get me a guitar now. Prepare my horse near the gate. Open the city gate widely. Leave through the secret tunnel."

One of her soldiers pleads, "General, we can't abandon you alone!"

"This is an order!"

"General!"

All of her soldiers kneel down in front of her. Twenty women against 8,000 men. It's a suicidal mission.

Jennie says, "No worries. I got a good plan. But I need all of you to leave at once. Tell the civilians to hide inside their houses. To avoid unnecessary casualties."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

The soldiers open the Gate widely as if welcoming a honorable guest. Jennie is standing above city wall. JR could see her perfectly from his position.

The arrogant female general smiles before she plays a cheerful song. As if she's waiting for him to join a party.

JR grits his teeth. He is going to kill her to avenge the humiliation. He orders his men to march forward.

A mile before they reach the city, he orders, "Stop!"

Something isn't right. There is no guard. This must be a trap.

The song has changed to be more romantic music. As if she's waiting for her lover to come into the city.

"This is a trap! Don't get into that city!" orders JR.

Jennie waits for an hour. Still no sign of movement. JR won't lead his men into the city.

She smirks.

She dashes down staircases. She climbs up her horse. She gallops her horse to meet JR.

She taunts, "General, I challenge you to a duel. Do you accept?"

"I don't duel with a weakling."

"If you lost, you shall submit to my King."

"I shall never loose to a woman."

They have a duel on horseback. Jennie got a disadvantage. Because she is using short swords. She got hit on her left arm when she dodges his attack. She falls from her horse.

JR orders, "Capture her!"

She mocks, "The duel isn't finish yet. Are you scared of me?"

"Don't touch her! She's mine!"

He gallops his horse to chase her when she starts running for the woods. A low tree branch strikes his head and it feels dizzy for a moment.

Jennie strikes a horse's leg and he falls from his horse.

She taunts, "If you lost, you shall be my subordinate. Deal or not?"

"You would never win!"

"Are you so afraid of losing?"