31. Do you want a concubine?

Irene hasn't feeling well lately. She feels weak. Her head won't stop spinning a lot. She should have called the Royal doctor. She thinks it's only fatigue. She hasn't been sleeping well since Yoon-gi left the palace.

It has been a month. No news from him yet.

She mumbles, "Did he forget about me? Having fun outside the palace walls? He is a man after all."

Suddenly a maid rushes into her chamber.

She announces, "Milady, the King has just returned."

"What? Quick! Get me ready!"

She rises from the bed. Her head spins a lot and she falls back again.

"Milady! You must rest well!"

"Nonsense! I must greet him. Make me look pretty. I can't loose to the women outside the palace."

Her maids help her change her clothes. Applying make-up. Brush her hair until shining. It takes an hour longer to meet him. At least she looks perfect now.

Yoon-gi smirks when his Queen visits his chamber. They haven't met for one month and three days. He misses her a lot.

He taps on a seat next to him.

He orders, "Have a seat, my Queen."

Irene is walking toward him when her world spins again. She suddenly collapses.

"Irene!"

Yoon-gi tried to grab her but he is too late. Irene has fainted on the floor. He got panic.

"Call a doctor! Get me a doctor!"

He carries her to his bed.

The Royal doctor has just left the King chamber earlier after he checked his condition. There is nothing wrong with the King. He is as strong as a bull. Although he would still suffer headaches until the head bump is completely gone.

Suddenly a guard requests him to return to the King chamber again.

The King looks pale when the doctor has returned.

The old physician asks, "Your Majesty, are you feeling..."

"Not me, you moron! My wife! Check the Queen now!"

The King points to his bed. The Queen is lying there. She is still unconscious. The doctor approaches her. He holds her hand and checks the pulse.

He comments, "Milady is a bit weak right now."

"You must cure her!"

"I could only give her prescription to boost her stamina. It's normal in her condition."

"I don't care! You must cure her ailment!"

The doctor stares the King as if he's a moron.

He comments, "Your Majesty, she would be like this for months."

"How could you be a doctor? It's your fault she got sick. I will find a better doctor than you."

"Your Majesty, it's your fault she is like this."