5. Merchants

(So Joong Ki)

(So Joong Ki)

Yoon-gi is passing through the marketplace. He sees a man is fighting with few men in front of a healer shop.

The man yells, "I'll pay later when I got the money! I have to cure her!"

"Return the drugs, you thief!"

They try to fight him. He fights back and defeats them all. Patrol guards have come. The man fights them too. He wins although he is only using his bare fists.

Yoon-gi shakes his head. People are dying from diseases. Poor folks aren't able to buy medicines when they got sick.

He walks to the healer shop.

He asks, "How much the man owed you?"

The healer stares his scar and his blond hair. He cowers in fear.

"It's free, Sir. It's free," replies him with shivering body.

"Name the price. You aren't doing charity work here."

Finally he mentions a reasonable price. Yoon-gi pays the money. The healer bows toward him again and again. He calls his men to return back to the shop again.

The bare fist fighter is surprised when the healer's goons have left him alone.

Yoon-gi says, "The bill has been settled. Go and cure the sick person."

"Thank you, Sir. I'm So Joong Ki would be forever in your debt."

He dashes away.

Yoon-gi keeps on walking. He is heading home to military barrack.

It has been three days after the assassination attempt. This morning he has sent Tae home back to the palace. The Queen has sent many guards to protect Taehyung. It seems his brother's life won't be in danger for now.

Someone is blocking his path.

(Park Seo Joon)

"Sir, I heard you settled my debt. I'm Park Seo Joon is grateful for it," says him.