16. His decisions

Kim Seok Jin and Kim Nam Joon are standing in the Audience Hall. They are chatting right now.

Yoon-gi walks toward them. They both bow to the new King. Yoon-gi sighs. He already hates his new title.

Yoon-gi stares Kim Seok Jin.

Jin asks nervously, "Something on my face?"

Yoon-gi smiles when he announces, "Congrats, Kim Seok Jin. The new Prime Minister."

Jin looks like he is going to faint. Jungkook catches him just in time.

Hoseok's father protests, "You can't just appoint a rookie minister to be a Prime Minister."

"Are you questioning my first big decision, minister?"

"Of course not, Your Majesty."

Yoon-gi asks, "Who is the Finance minister?"

A minister rises his hand. He is one of Hoseok's father's men. That's why he has escaped captivation.

Yoon-gi asks, "How much money we have left?"

"The fund is almost empty, Your Majesty. That's why we would rise tax again."

"Are you crazy? Forget the tax!" yells Yoon-gi.

Hoseok's father stares him as if he has gone mad.

Yoon-gi stares the Throne. The corpse has been removed from it.  He touches it but he never sits on it.

Yoon-gi orders, "Bring me a simple wooden chair from the library. Replace this eyesore chair."

He points to the throne.

He asks the Finance minister, "How much the throne worth?"

"It's priceless, Your Majesty. The expensive gems, gold and ivory..."

"Tear it down. Fill the national fund."

"Your Highness! That is insane!"

Yoon-gi's glare makes him close his mouth.

He orders an eunuch, "Tell the concubines to gather up in the courtyard now. Get me a royal doctor."

Jimin asks worriedly, "Hyung, I mean Your Highness, are you injured?"

Yoon-gi only suffers minor injuries. He makes a gesture for the others to follow him to courtyard.

The one hundred concubines are lining up. They are very beautiful like divine goddess.

A minister asks, "Will you choose few Ladies to be your own, Your Highness?"

"I don't want my father's women. Do I look that low?"

The minister looks pale.

Yoon-gi stares them. He glances when the prettiest Lady keeps glancing at Jungkook.

He declares, "My father has just passed away. According to tradition, all his concubines shall be monks."

The concubines start to weep for his death.

Yoon-gi rises his hand and asks, "Who want to escape such fate?"

The Ladies stare him with questions in their pretty eyes.

My father is such a womanizer. His women are very pretty. Can't believe he wasted all the national fund for them. Time for a little payback.

Yoon-gi orders, "Donate 3/4 of your treasures and you shall walk out of the palace walls as a free woman. A new life shall be waiting for you."

The concubines look shocked.