futbol titans

futbol titans.

in mexican futbol, the two biggest are chivas and america. they're like the real madrid and fc barcelona of mexico. then they're the secondary titans, toluca and pumas. and these four make up the top four most loved and most successful teams in mexico.

so yesterday my team got a penalty in their favor because mosquera from pachuca literally RAN OVER (bulldozed, squished, crushed) little carlos fierro. committing a foul on him in the box area, so it was a penalty. and twitter/the internet exploded (mostly chivas haters) bitching that there must be some sort of conspiracy to save chivas from descending into second division.

do you know what i have to say to ur ridiculous ass if you think there is a conspiracy?

shut the fuck up and go away. no one wants to hear you rn, i swear. 

like honestly, don't you think that if there was a conspiracy to save chivas, they would have won every single game of this season? heck, they'd probably wouldn't even be in danger of descending by now.

just because your're a jealous person who cheers for the rival team doesn't mean you gotta be out there on the internet bitching about my boys. okay do it in your diary or at your house where no one else can here you. or start a rant book where no one can tell you anything cause its your place to do whatever you want.

but just stop, take a right turn until you find a cliff. then throw yourself off it.

just because teams like chivas, america, pumas, and toluca, are the most successful mexican teams doesn't mean they are favored by the refs. it just means they have more fans than your team, so get over it ;)

i had to rant on this because this weekend my team (chivas) got so much hate from everyone because they won. and it just angers me.

-clary xx