Story: Luke-Hemmings-The-Chicken

So my mom recently started buying chickens.

And I told her I was claiming one of them as my own, and she wouldn't be allowed to kill him and make him into soup, as is her plan for the rest of them.

I named my chicken, brace yourselves, Luke-Hemmings-The-Chicken.

At first his name was just Luke.

But when i talked to my sister about him, she wouldn't know who I was talking about, so I would say Luke Hemmings.

Eventually she would get confused between whether I meant Luke Hemmings the musician, or Luke Hemmings the chicken. So I started calling him Luke Hemmings the Chicken. And thats how his name came to be.

So...today my mum killed the fatest of the chickens; Bobby.

And two days ago, Luke-Hemmings-The-Chicken attacked my sister. And yesterday he attacked my mum. Which leads me to believe he is seeking to regain the throne as leader of the chickens.

Cause Luke-Hemmings-The-Chicken used to be the leader until they all ganged up on him and broke a few of his fingers.

But he has fully recovered now, and I think he's on the prowl.

Anyway, enough of my stupid story about my pet chicken. lol.

I have my spanish final and my art final tomorrow, so wish me luck guys. I really hope I pass cause I've been stressing a lot this semester.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BORING STORY.

NA NIGHT.

LOVE YOU.

CLARY xx