elote

so i went to church with my mom.

and after, i had her buy me an elote (mexican corn) from the guy with his little cart outside. and i'm so fucking angry rn cause she ate most of it while i was driving, WHILST SHE TOLD ME ABOUT ALL THE OTHER DELICIOUS FOODS SHE ATE WITH HER FRIENDS TODAY. 

it was MY elote.

MINE.

i sound super fat rn but if you know what an elote is, you would totally be on my side.

so mexican corn is the best street food you will ever eat, i kid you not. its corn (no shit), and you can either get it on a cob or in a cup. i always get it in a cup cause i hate when it gets in my teeth. so the guy puts mayo on it, cotija cheese, and that squeezable butter that comes in a bottle. you can also add chili powder, but that's not my style. IT IS WHAT I CAN DESCRIBE MOST ACCURATELY AS HEAVEN IN A CUP/COB.

we got in the car. AND MY MOM ATE MOST OF IT.

now keep in mind she didn't buy one for herself cause she "wasn't hungry".

and she was like, "i ate tacos with my friends, then we bought some pupusas for lunch, and in the afternoon before ipicked you up for church we ate some more tacos and i put all the toppings on them..."

i don't really like tacos personally, but damn they sounded good.

but my ELOTEEEEEEEEE.

angry.

i wanna go back to the chuch for another one.

does anyone feel my pain?

i have a similar story about my dad eating my hot pocket, but that's a story for the next post. lol.

i'll see you there.

-clary xx