nicknames

nicknames.

they are everywhere. i am certain the majority of you have at least one. i have a few and they are actually from different places, depends on where i am or who i am with. so here are the various names which i go by.

-clara. that one is pretty obvious. my mum often calls me that.

-clara yvette. another variation courtesy of my mum.

-kaya. this variation was brought to you by my dad.

-moño. this literally is the spanish word for 'bow' like what you wear on your head. i dont even know where this came from. but my dad started calling me that one day when i was six. i remember the day clearly cause he was teaching me to make paper airplanes. lol

-ñaña. this literally doesnt mean anything. but when my younger sister didnt know how to speak she would call me that and it kinda stuck forever.

-patito. this means duckling in spanish. my mom gave me this nickname when i was fifteen on the first day of 10th year in high school. we had to wear uniforms and my sister's was a yellow polo with khaki pants for 9th year, and i wore a white polo and black pants for my uniform. so my mom said, "awwww! you girls look like a pollito (baby chick) and a patito (duckling)."

-güera. i have been called this a few times by random people i don't know. this means 'fair skinned' or 'blonde' in spanish. i am obviously not blonde so i guess it refers to my skin color.

-david villa. when i was a junior and senior in high school, i used to talk so much about him that my friends would call me by his name.

-blue. my english teacher used to call me blue because i had blue color in my hair.

those are the ones i can remember right now. haha. i like most of them, maybe all. what are your nicknames? do you like them? comment below! :)

-clary xx