Rant: Concert Tickets & An Ideal World

Okay,

so as you all know, 5SOS came to LA and performed on the twenty first of April or something like that. I don't remember the exact date.

Also, as you all know, a lot of us could not ge tickets because fucking scalpers.

I wanted to go to that concert so badly.

But luckily, I had purchased 1D concert tickets in Feb, before the boys announced they were touring with 1D. But still, I wanted to see them, performing in their own concert, not at some concert where they'll be just an opening act.

I was so bummed out the day of the concert, my sister told me, "You need to chill, its just a band."

BUT ITS NOT JUST A BAND. OKAY.

I WAS SO PROUD OF THEM FOR GETTING THERE AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT. THIS WAS THEIR VERY FIRST FUCKING HEADLINING WORLD TOUR AND I FUCKING MISSED IT. THATS LIKE...MISSING YOUR DAUGHTER'S GRADUATION OR YOUR SON'S WEDDING. I, OF COURSE, DONT HAVE KIDS, BUT YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

So then, a couple weeks ago, I heard that FUCKING SIR PAUL FUCKING MCCARTNEY was coming to FUCKING LOS ANGELES for the first time in YEARS, I knew I needed tickets.

Cause he is the artist I most admire. 

Yes, even more than 5sos.

Gotta be honest with myself, guys.

5SOS is a close second on my list of favorite musicians, in a tie with Mr. Ringo Starr.

But like, and don't bitch at me for this, I WOULD TOTALLY FUCKING PUSH 1D, JANOSKIANS, AND 5SOS IN FRONT OF A BUS TO GET TO SIR PAUL. In a figurative way, guys. I love them all so much, I really do, I just love Paul McCartney a great deal more.

I mean, I have loved the Beatles for over ten years of my life. 

So anyway, the tickets to see Sir Paul at Dodger Stadium went on sale Sunday for FUCKING AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD HOLDERS. I do not have a fucking American Express card, so I had to wait until Monday to try and get tickets.

They went on sale at ten in the morning, a reasonable time.

At ten am sharp, I was on there trying to get tickets.

If you thought the 5SOS tickets went on sale quick, you should have seen these. Not even a full minute went by before they sold out. 

SO AGAIN, I didn't get tickets.

My two sisters and I are big fans. We literally sat in the livingroom for twenty minutes and cried. Cause we really wanted those tickets.

Life is so unfair.

In my ideal world, I would get my tickets first and then let everyone else fight over the remaining ones. But this is not my ideal world. This is a cold hard reality, where people who have already seen these wonderful musicians, yet they buy tickets again the next year, leaving others without a chance.

And this is not to say I blame them.

If I were them, I would do it too.

What's better than seeing Paul McCartney, 1D, 5SOS or Janoskians in concert once? Seeing them twice, no shit.

I'm doing it.

I saw Janoskians last year, and I'm gonna get tickets again.

So anyway, excuse me if I offended anyone with my rant. But this is my rant book, soo....

Thank you for reading :D

-Clary xx