americans

why do other countries hate america?

its a known fact that america is one of the most hated countries. i read an article where there was a poll taken. the top three most hated are usa, argentina, and iran (wtf?).

i mean i understand about argentina and the united states. i can tell you why mexico strongly dislikes argentina (this is purely during times of football). the times that they have played against each other, mexico has lost to argentina for the most part. and (if you're from argentina, sorry if i insult you) all those wins have been cheating wins. LIKE THE SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WIN. that WAS AN OFFSIDE. tevez was PRACTICALLY BACK IN ARGENTINA WHEN HE SCORED THAT GOAL. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT BOCA JUNIORS...i understand the brits dislike them cause the falklands thing. brazil hates them too, even germany.

but what i really came to talk about was usa.

i know a lot of countries dont like us. one of those is france. i had a spanish teacher who told us a story of her trip to france when she was in the university.

she went with friends and they told everyone they were americans. and apparently people were kinda mean to them. and they would get charged a lot for stuff at the store. so my teacher told them she was from mexico and they started being super nice and welcoming and gave her discounts everywhere.

the middle east hates us, venezuela hates us, apparently france. if youre from another country...what does your country think of us (america, i am identifying as an american in this post)?

i want to know.