Story: Boys.

I thought I might tell you guys a little story.

So...I have been going to church all my life, but there was one year where mum went to an adult retreat and my sister and I went to the children's one. 

It was in the same church, but we didn't get to see her for nine fucking hours. And I was like eleven the first time I went to those, so I was terified, but I tried not to be cause my cousins Stacey & Daisy were there; they were my favorite cousins at the time. Stacey was twelve, Daisy was six and they were sisters.

Anywho, it was the afternoon and we had an hour of playtime before we went back in there to pray.

So, Stacey suggested the four of us should play hide and seek.

And a group of teenage boys; aged between thirteen to sixteen maybe, they overheard us and they asked if they could play. So there was four of them and four of us. They were also a group of siblings and cousins.

But whatever. 

The reason I remember this with great detail was because that was where the most traumatizing thing in my life happened.

So Stacey thought the oldest of them was cute. He worse a dark grey hoodie, but I don't remember his name. Its not even important. And she went to talk to him (flirt) before we started our game. And I had told her the one with the red shirt, who was the second oldest at fifteen, was cute. Because he was, okay? 

I don't remember his name either.

The point is Stacey told him.

And suddenly that mother fucker went all pervert on me.

We started playing and he like, grabbed onto my hand and tried to drag me into the church kitchen where it was dark. 

And like, I was terrified.

I asked him, "What are you doing?"

And he said, "We should hide under the table in the kitchen. They won't find us there."

But my younger sister ran up to us and told me, "Come on, lets hide behind the rack of chairs." 

So she unkowingly saved my skin and dragged me away from him.

Anywho, my aunt who was in charge of the children's retreat, saw us playing with them and she said little girls our age shouldn't be playing with older boys like them. And I was relieved cause that red shirt boy was beginning to give me the creeps.

So after the retreat, we all went with our parents and everyone had dinner together in the church gym.

When we finished eating, Stacey said we should go outside and play. And she was like our queen bee so we all said yes. And baasically when we were outside, she told us how the one she thought was cute talked to her and even fucking kissed that bitch.

And I was like, "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!"

And she told me, "(insert red shirt boy's name here; i forgot his name) said you're cute and that he wanted to take you behind the gym and fuck you."

I seriously cried and stayed close by my mum until we went home.

Oh, and he had a sister who became friends with Stacey later, so his sister would always tell me. "My brother thinks you're cute."

From that day on, I was so terrified of boys.

Like literally, just seeing one approaching me made my heart freeze up.

And what was worse was that I continued seeing that guy, cause after that, his dad became an official member of the church group and my mom was already one. So he would bring those four boys with him every Friday for group and the kids would be taken to a small room so they could play.

And that disgusting motherfcker would always stare at me.

And when I'd catch him staring, he would smile at me. But it was like a disgusting fucking pervert smile.

So yeah, that was my trauma with a boy.

I hope I didn't traumatize all of you :$

Just thinking about that guy scares me.

He stopped going to church with his dad like a year later, and his dad stopped going a year after his sons did.

The one Stacey liked seriously went downhill from there. Last time I saw him, was at one of my church friend's Quinceanera and he looked really old. And that was like two years ago. 

And he asked one of my cousins to dance, not Stacey or Daisy cause they weren't there. But one of my other cousins names Anna. So she told him no and then he asked my sister Michelle, and she said no too. Then he asked me and I said no. Then he asked the last of us, my cousin Yadhira.

But yah, 

the end. 

ps. watch out for fifteen year old perverts in red shirts.