number one

number one.

so cruz azul is number one on the leaderboards. and chivas played against them today. NO ONE believed they could win. some cruz azul fans even rudely showed up with small caskets decorated in the chivas colors, cause everyone says they're gonna descend into second division. everyone expected a humiliation today. 

well...

there was a humiliation, but it was in chivas' favor.

so cruz azul started off winning. they kept up the win for most of the game. but with about fifteen minutes remaining, they tied the game. then three minutes later they were up 2-1. they turned things around when no one else but their fans believed in them. and truly, our support was all they needed. even beyond the negative comments of commentators, rival fans, and people who want to see them down, they were able to rise from the ashes.

so here is what i say to those rude cruz azul fans who brought those caskets to the game: how about you take your hopes and dreams, stuff them into that casket, and bury them 6ft under ground. 

you thought you were gonna win, bitch. you thought.

but look what we did with your precious cruz azul. 

we killed the number one team of the league, in their own home. and chuy corona (the gk of cruz azul had only one goal made against him before this game. he was the least goaled gk in the tournament, but my boys scored TWO on him). 

never underestimate the underdog ^.^

arriba las chivas, cabrones!

-clary xx