(another) FIFA rant

as you all know, i'm not a very violent person.

but shit nigga.

i've had just about all i can take with all the hate against the country of my heritage and it needs to fucking stop.

warning: if you get offended easily, don't read this. it was written out of anger at the world and love for the country of my parents. there will be a shit ton of swearing.

okay, so its just me here...on youtube all night cause i can't sleep.

just minding my own business.

casual.

and i was watching videos of the mexican national soccer team cause that's my current full time obsession as of the beginning of june and they make me happy okay? don't judge me. so, i don't know if some of you do this, but i got curious so i went down to check out the comments to see what my peeps are talking about and stuff.

there were so many hate comments on there it was sickening.

and they were from other countries bashing mexico.

and my fellow mexicans were trying to respond to them all, to defent our nation. but they were outnumbered cause yah. several nations against one can truly make you seem small.

all i have to say to that is...shame on you.

its unfair for so many people to gang up on one group of people, unless that group of people has done something wrong. in which case it is okay for a little while, but then it needs to stop altogether.

but do you know what that's called, my fellow wattpadders?

hatred.

and hatred is not a lovely thing to carry in your heart.

so eventually i stumbled upon a video by a fifteen year old mexican girl who wrote a song about the mexico vs. netherlands game. and besides the fact she insulted robben and the dutch national team (i mean, i was angry at the man too, but you just don't call someone maricon), i thought it was a pretty clever video.

she had a nice singing voice, she praised the team, she used the ever popular mexican inside joke "EEEH PUTO!" (to make things clear, FIFA, the way 'puto' is used in mexico means something like; coward or traitor or maybe even bitch. it was in no way a homophobic comment. in la liga mx, when a goalkeeper of the rival team is about to do a goal kick the crowd of the opposing team always yells it out), and it was a catchy tune.

but here comes the ranty part...

a dutch girl created a response. 

i saw it.

she has a nice voice and her little sneer smiles every now and then were obviously a sign that she was butthurt over the mexican girl's video.

and she tried to play herself off as a saint and everything.

like she's never said a curse word in her life.

wouldn't that be lovely?

and this girl claimed mexicans couldn't accept defeat.

well we can, actually.

but guess what?

that was an unfair defeat.

if the netherlands had won the game fair and square, then there would be no complaints here, in mexico, in every corner of this rotten planet where you will find a mexican, or really any-fucking-where.