Rant: STUPID PEOPLE.

I am a pretty peaceful person.

But one thing I cannot stand is STUPID PEOPLE. 

And I don't mean mentally slow people, just people who make stupid decisions or actions. 

So today, I was driving my sister to school. She goes to MSMC, right next to USC. I go there too, but I take the shuttle from there to the Santa Monica campus. 

The point is that I don't have class on Tuesdays & Thursdays, so I drive her there and then come back.

If any of you are from LA, you have seen this happen. But if you are a driver, you probably feel the same way as me. The downtown area is pretty populated, especially in the mornings. And it was made worse by the new mall on Slauson, which is the route I take to school.

And due to the population of Los Angeles, there are certain groups of people who walk to their destination, yet have this crazed notion in their minds that they are invincible or something.

What I mean by that is that there is a vast number of fucking dumbasses who think they can cross the road, in the middle of the street, in a traffic/overly-populated area, and like it's cool. And you know what really fucking grinds my gears about it?

Like, if they were people in a wheelchair, or an elderly person who cannot walk very well, then by all means, take a short-cut.

But these are perfectly able-bodied people who cross the road, when THERE IS A FUCKING CROSS WALK -- LITERALLY -- FIRVE FUCKING STEPS AWAY.

I didn't realize it would kill you to walk the rest of the way to the cross walk.

What is more important?

Getting to your destination quicker? Or your mother fucking life?

So yeah, there goes my first rant.

If you drive, then you know how I feel.

Thank you for listening to my stupid rant about something that annoys me when I am driving.