bitches & opinions

bitches and opinions.

let me tell you all a little story.

there's a girl in my class, lets call her bitch cause she's really annoying and bitchy.

so every time in class, we have a small discussion about any little random subject. and everyone gives their own opinion and everyone respects each other. 

but there's this one girl who starts an argument with anyone.

and like...the way she speaks gives off the impression that she thinks she is always right. and she acts more like her opinion is a known fact. and it really annoying because she has an annoying way of speaking.

cause we were talking about gangs and stuff. and the teacher asked if it has to do with children who grow up with parents who work all day and never pay attention to them. she asked if it was possible that these kids were prone to learning bad habits off the streets. and everyone have their opinion.

and this girl said in the most 'i'm-the-queen-bee' voice. "well it depends on the person, not their parents cause i know people whose parents were there their whole lives and they became gangsters'. 

i understand its her opinion.

but she proclaims it as if its a fucking fact.

and she needs to chill.