severo meza

can we all just appreciate how much of a badass severo meza is?

i once saw a video where meza is arguing with neymar (aka the world's golden boy) during a mexico vs. brasil game.

and so something happens and the two begin to argue. and neymar spits in severo's face (not only is that unsportsmanlike, its also rude and disgusting). i mean i don't hate neymar, but that's just ew.

so meza literally pushes neymar.

and it isn't even a shove or anything.

and neymar falls to the ground like he's been stabbed or something.

so the rest of the brasil guys step in and marcelo pushes the fuck out severo. THAT was a harsh push and severo doesn't overact by falling onto the floor like he's dying.

that's when the mexicans step in and el maza rodriguez pushes marcelo for pushing severo.

in the end BOTH neymar and severo and get a yellow card for that, which is unfair. neymar started it.

the point of this post is to highlight how much of a badass severo is. i mean if they got into a full on fight, both severo and neymar are about the same height and build, so they could probably mess each other up.

but severo could have ignored it like a coward.

since he's mexican, as we say, "no se deja". he doesn't let anyone push him around.

and i hope this doesn't look like i'm promoting violence cause i'm not. i'm promoting self-defense. in my opinion meza wasn't supposed to get booked for that because it wasn't his fault.

anyone else in his place would have knocked the crap out of anyone who spits on them.

anyway, that's it for my little rant thing.

i love you.

-clary xx