pointless facts

since i cant sleep and have nothing else to do, i thought i'd share some pointless facts with you all. so here i gooo...

-i'm twenty years old.
-my grandad was a mariachi, so i suppose i have the music in my blood. haha.
-i have three roosters, two rabbits, and three dogs. we used to have way more animals at my house but they died.
-i named my car bastian.
-i have two sisters and no brothers.
-i'm a daddy's girl.
-i am american, but my parents were born in mexico so i'm technically mexican. but i was born here.
-the first footballer i ever had a crush on was omar bravo. DONT JUDGE ME OKAY? he is my perfect prince. and i was ten years old, i didnt know any better. i think it was more of an admiration crush than a love crush though.
-i had a stuffed goat animal and it had a little chivas uniform and it had omar bravo's name and number. i LOVED THAT DAMN GOAT. he was my omarsito. i got it in tijuana when i was like eight or nine. my mum threw it away last year and i almost cried. she didnt even ask me she just did it when i was at school. she killed omar. i was so upset.
-i'm currently working on getting history, spanish, and art degrees at the university.
-i am probably one of the few mexicans you will ever meet who will not eat chile. i mean, i can take the heat. i just prefer not to torture my tongue that way.

those are the only ones i can think of rn.

you guys got any interesting details about yourself that you'd like to share?

-clary xx