Rant: Driving

ONE THING I CANNOT STAND ABOUT MY FAMILY IS THAT EVER SINCE I STARTED DRIVING, I HAVE BECOME THE FUCKING CHAUFFER.

LIKE NIGGAS--DRIVE YOUR OWN MOTHERFUCKING SELF.

OR FUCKING WALK.

Especially my younger sister Michelle. She fucking pisses me off sometimes. Literally every fucking day she goes out with her friends. 

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact that she wants me to drive her everywhere.

And let me give you a short story of my life. 

Last week on Friday was my Spring Concert at school because I'm in choir. So basically we sing classical style and all these posh ass people attend and its an awesome gala. And then after, we have a really nice reception.

So the night before, I had asked her if she could curl my hair for the concert.

And the bitch said yes.

I thought she would st least keep her word. 

When the day came, it started out shitty. But I got back to the other campus, where she goes to school and told her to come to the car.

She had told me the night beore if I could give her and her friend a ride to pacific. 

I told her I couldn't because I wouldn't have time to get ready. But when she came out to the car, she brought her riend. So I had to give them a ride in the end. I couldnt say no in front of her friend.

sO THE BITCH ENDED UP NOT DOING MY HAIR CAUSE SHE CHOSE TO GO WITH HER FRIEND INSTEAD.

And yesterday, I got home like at 5pm from fucking school.

Do you know when my classes ended?

3 fucking pm, but it took me two hours to get home. It was 100 fucking degrees Farenheit outside and my car has no air conditioning. The LA traffic was fucking killer cause it was rush hour traffic. I WAS FUCKING TIRED.

So i got home, hoping to get some rest.

And when I got home, my dad was like, "I need you to drive me to your uncle's house."

like damn, mother fucker.

if he was gonna do something productive, then yeah, i wouldn't mind. but all my dAD DOES AT HIS BROTHERS HOUSE IS GET FUCKING DRUNK, AND WATCH SOCCER, AND PLAY CARDS AND BET AND THEN HE FUCKING MAKES ME PICK HIM UP AT ODD HOURS OF THE NIGHT.

fucking seriously.

ESTOY HASTA LA PINCHE CORONILLA CON SUS BABOSADAS. ME ESTRESAN, ME REVIENTAN.

YA NO PUEDO.

aND WHAT PISSES ME OFF MOST IS THAT MY DAD GOES ON AND SAYS, "OH CLARA, yoUR SISTER jeanETTE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SUFFERS IN THIS HOUSE. AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER SUFFERS."

liKE NIGGA NO.

ARE U FKN SHITTING ME, U FKN FUCK.

WE ALL FUCKING SUFFER, SO STFU.

I DON'T ENJOY DRIVING YOU AROUND.

IT IS NOT MY FUCKING DISNEYLAND INSIDE THAT MOTHERFUCKING NON-AIRCONDITIONED CAR IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER.

I AM NOT THRILLED TO KNOW YOU ARE A FUCKING CHEATER.

HE WAS MY ROLE MODEL. I LOOKED UP SO MUCH TO HIM. BUT THEN MY MOM LEFT HIM CAUSE SHE SAID HE WAS CHEATING ON HER AND UGH. HE IS STILL WITH HER, BUT TRIES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE MY MUM IS WRONG.

LIKE NIGGA, CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE MAKES YOU THE ONE WHO IS WRONG.

ANYWAY, I AM SO FUCKING TIRED AND STRESSED AND I NEED A FUCKING BREAK.

Ah...

See, I like to be peaceful.

I don't like to be mean to people, but I do not appreciate being used.

So I just need to tell my family needs to drive their own damn selves.

Excuse my language, loves. :D