Middle School

OMFG.

for some reason, today i was remembering my middle school days which happened about six to eight years ago.

yeah, i'm old.

so anyway, i was remembering that all my life, up until sixth grade, i was such a lovely well behaved little child. i was the super religious type, i mean it was serious, like; praying every single night, attending church services TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS, AND SUNDAYS. Fridays i attended youth group and Saturdays i practiced to be an altar helper, which i helped out on sunday mass.

i was so dorky.

so then, at the end of sixth grade i befriended a girl who was like me, dorky, and incredibly smart. but she lived with her aunt cause her dad had died and her mum had run off with her new bf.

and this girl had an older brother, who was a year older than us.

her brother was one of those bad boy types. so by the time we started seventh grade, i hadn't seen her all summer long. and she was super different. i mean, she cut her long brown hair. and she behaved like those popular bad girl types.

it was just the two of us. 

that is until i met this other girl who became my friend and she was also those really pretty popular types. and she had a best friend.

so, i shit you not, we formed a clique.

and we were seriously like mean girls.

oh, and our clique name was ASS-PACK, like wtf kind of clique name is that?

it was so embarassing, looking back at it now. like we did such retarded things. like, we weren't supposed to wear colored undershirts beneath our white uniform polo. but one of my clique friends, the karen smith of the group, wore a really bright pink shirt under her polo. 

and we had english next, and our english teacher was the snitchy-est, more annoying woman on the face of the planet.

so we told her, "brenna, you need to change out of that pink shirt." oh, and to make matters worse, she was wearing a highlighter pink belt, and we could only wear black ones or white ones. and right by the entrance of the classroom, she made us cover her while she removed her pink undershirt.

we were so fucking bitchy that just as a pack of cute boys walked by, we moved to the side and left her exposed.

on a different ocassion, my newly changed dorky friend, the one with the bad boy brother, we stole this guy's PE uniform. and he was one of those nerdy boys. and we played keep away with it. it was so sad.

and then my friend threw it in the trash can.

another example of how bad our clique was that one time, i bought a bag of cheez-its, the fifty cents ones. and i was fucking starving.

i even mentioned it to them that i wasn't able to get lunch or breakfast that day cause i had forgotten my tickets at home. cause at my school, you had daily tickets that you needed to present in order to get food.

and so i opened my bag of cheez-its and i grabbed one, plopping it into my mouth. it was so mouth watering and delicious, after not having ate anything all day.

and one of my friends, jade, she knocked my bag out of my hands and it spilled everywhere in the hallway. and i was so mad, but i laughed it off, cause that was what we did. we played mean jokes like that on each other.

but i got my revenge without lifting a finger.

so we had AVID, which is a college bound course, for fifth hour. 

and i don't know why, but brenna and julie, who were the two dim-witted ones were in that class. that was a class for smart kids, btw.

but anyway, jade went to go sit at her seat. and the class was divided into seven groups of four. and we never got to sit together cause our teacher used to say we caused too much trouble together. and jade's group was at the front of the class, and mine was all the way and the back.

and i just heard like something had collapsed. we had those desks that are tables attached to chairs.

i looked towards the noise to see jade was trapped inbetween her desk and chair cause it had collapsed.

and i know im a horrible person for doing so, but i laughed at that bitch. so did julie and brenna.

our teacher scolded us so badly for laughing.

but i didnt regret it.

she knocked my snack out of my hand.

we were so terrible. we used to ditch elective almost everyday, but i think that was reasonable cause our elective was shitty. we had gotten mathematical concepts the first semester with a bitchy old teacher.

and second semester of seventh year our elective was geography.

in eighth grade, we could only hang out during breakfast and lunch cause jade and i got placed in the honor student classes, while brenna and julie got placed in the slower student classes. though i still hung out with brenna in homeroom cause we sat next to each other. but we kinda lost the friendship.

especially cause they were too mean and naughty for me to handle.

i still always talked to jade though, cause her bad boy brother was gorgeous. i remember he used to hang out in front of the main building and there was a small path; one one side was the building and on the other was a row of trees. and he and his friends would hide behind the trees and steal packets of ketchup from the caf. and they would do this thing where they twisted the packet and toss it at you with a slingshot so then it would pop and stain your clothes.

so like, when it came to her brother, she was like my character Cindy from Man In The Mirror. like, she really looked up to him.

and we would talk on the phone everyday and he would listen in on the conversation. it was creepy. and sometimes, when he would answer the phone before she could, he would chat with me. and i had a huge crush on him, so i didnt know what to say.

like this guy was bad though.

he was always really mean to me in person, like saying mean things to me, but when it came to talking on the phone, he was always nicer.

i remember i was crushing on him so hard that i swore i wanted to marry him. ugh.

how embarrassing. 

imagine though.

i think he's a gangster now, so im glad i dodged that bullet.

yeah, so there goes a tibit of my middle school life.

its scary to see how much i changed from then up until now. i think it was the fact that i went to a different high school than my middle school friends. and also the fact that my high school principal yelled and detentioned everyone's rebellious side out of them.

i remember when i was in ninth grade, it was a daily thing to have daily scolding speeches after lunch for the freshman class, and it was a regular thing to hear this announcement every single day, ten minutes before school ended, "today, all other class standings are allowed out of their classrooms after school, except the freshman class. since they need extra discipline and they find it entertaining to ___________________ (tag up the restrooms, draw penises on the windows, being disrespectful to teachers, etc.) they will remain in the school until four thirty." (our school day normally should have ended at three thirty.)

so yeah, i'm back to being a good kid ^.^ lol.