abandoned

this is really stupid, but yeah.

i feel totally abandoned.

by my parents.

my mum seriously gets up at five in the morning and cooks food for her church friends. and they eat some weird ass shit so it never looks apetizing.

and so, she leaves at seven thirty, before my sisters and i wake up.

she comes back at ten to pick up the food she was cooking and takes it to her friends at the park where they all have lunch together. and that my friends is the only time i see my mum all day. well except when she gets home to sleep.

cause she goes to pray the rosary or preach the word of god all day.

on a good day, she'll be back at seven and she takes us to the grocery store where we bond over buying groceries. lol.

sad life.

my dad is even worse.

but at least he buys us food, and the good kind too, so...

he goes to work, wakes up at five just like mum and he's also gone by the time we wake up. he gets back by five from work if he's not at his bitch's house, then he's back by nine.

he must think my sister's and i are stupid though cause he locks his bedroom door when she calls him. like that doesn't give away the fact that he's talking to her while he is still a married man. dudes are kinda stupid like that, ya know?

and i guess, where i'm going with this is that it sounds fun, having the house to ourselves.

but it really isn't.

its boring.

and lonely.

and i really just wish things would go back to being fun, like they used to.

cause life now is just shitty.

which is why i spend so much time here on wattpad. its funny how the seemingly happiest people are always the saddest on the inside.