030

IT'S HERE. I sincerely apologize for the long wait for this one. School & work = no fun. LMAO

I need your cute, silly, entertaining comments now more than ever <3

love u all & enjoy this loooong chapter

Norah

"So, what—you took me out, just so you could get some and then leave?"

"Bloody hell—no, Norah!"

"Well, that's sure what it looks like," I shot back.

He hung his head. "I know it does, but I swear to you, Norah, that's not what this is."

Unbelievable.

"What is this?" I dared to ask.

It took him a moment to find the words, but when he did, he said it like he meant them.

"It's real."

The room bathed in silenced after.

"It's driving me crazy, but it's real," he continued.

"What does that mean?"

He snapped back. "It means I don't want to fuck up with you. I don't want to lose you."

What could I say to that?

Did I believe him?

Yes. Yes, I do.

Did that make me batshit crazy for putting my trust in a man that I was beginning to deeply care for—who just so happened to be super famous and just came back from dinner with his ex?

Definitely.

++

1 hour earlier

After working for nearly three hours straight on a term paper, I decided to reward myself with a few minutes, but what would probably turn into more like an hour, on social media.

It was nearly eleven o'clock at night and my assignment was due at seven in the morning. It was entirely probable that I'd end up pulling an all-nighter.

I laid back in my bed and rolled onto my side, kicking over the pile I'd made on my lap of my notebook, laptop, and textbook.

Instagram was boring and dead—as usual.

I'd stopped using Snapchat months ago.

Facebook only made me angry.

So, I opened Twitter. The algorithm brought me to a video posted by a 1D stan I'd been following for a couple years now. She was known to always run into the boys in LA, and I'd followed her out of curiosity of her crazy luck. That was until I realized I had the same crazy luck with Harry.

The video itself didn't have a caption and it showed a figure stumbling through a hoard of camera flashes.

I tapped on the tweet to see the replies and found another tweet of her's.