055

Ramadan Kareem ☪️ Wishing you all patience, happiness, and sending so much love!!!

Daily reminder to stop AAPI hate and black lives matter. Trans lives matter. Fucking disgusting what's all going on, but please keep each other safe and loved. Listen to those hurting and don't invalidate any feelings. 💜

Thank you all again for your patience and understanding for this late update. Just a reminder for everyone to put your mental health first!! It's truly just as important as your physical health

& let's continue the astrology talk because i'm a sucker for astrology: I'm a leo sun, libra moon, & pisces rising <3

Warning: explicit content ahead!

Recap

"It's not the proposal you think," he replied with a chuckle. "Thirty days. A month. You and me. Wherever you'd like. Let's give us a start free of any distractions."

"Are you serious?"

"Extremely."

"A month?"

"A month enjoying ourselves without the eyes of the world on us."

Kyren, please don't be mad, and please give me the time off.

"Okay."

"Fuck yes. Please kiss me before I start to think I'm dreaming."

I laughed. "Oh stop it."

Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and covered his mouth with mine.

Oh wow.
...

Norah

Harry's hands gripped my sides, and I was hyperaware of his thumbs landing right below my breasts. He held me so right and so securely.

Our kiss was fierce and passionate and messy as we got used to one another's touch again. I shifted so my knees landed on the ottoman on either side of him. His hands dropped down to my waist, then wandered down to my ass while I rolled my hips over his.

"Perfect," he rasped over my lips.

He nibbled down my chin, my throat, across to the base of my neck. "I am dreaming."

I laughed and steered his lips back to cover mine. I bit down sharply on his lower lip. "Ah!"

"Not dreaming," I confirmed.

He gave a half chuckle, half snarl as he connected our lips again with a hot and heavy passion. Suddenly, I was the one left wondering if this was a dream or not.

My hands familiarized themselves again with his body, spanning down his neck, over his shoulders, and down his chest. Clothes needed to come off real soon. For both of us.