033

sorry for any errors at the end. I'm too tired to edit, but I hope you guys enjoy. I missed you! (:

December 3, 2015
Norah

"Let me see it."

Grabbing my hip, he swooped down and placed a kiss on my lips. "See what?"

I grinned. "Your silly tattoo."

His tongue peaked out to swipe across his lower lip as he peered down at me. Meanwhile, I was already unbuttoning the cuff of his sleeve to roll it up and see the tat he'd gotten on "The Late Late Show with James Corden".

Sure enough, "Late Late" was permanently inscribed right below his beating heart tattoo.

Harry chuckled. "Like it?"

"I can't believe you actually got this on live TV."

"It's pretty sick though, right?"

"Very." I gently rubbed my thumb over the clear wrap protecting the slightly raised letters on his skin. "I totally was expecting to watch Niall get his first tat though."

His green eyes held a knowing glint. "Eh, there was no way we'd let him be the one to get it."

I raised an eyebrow. "So the game was rigged then?"

With a scoff, Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around so that my back pressed firmly against his chest. I erupted in giggles as he peppered my neck in kisses, adding in the occasional nip from his teeth.

"Of course not. Everything on television is real. Didn't you know that, babe?"

"Silly me." I rolled my eyes and twisted out of his hold. Not enough to get completely out of his arms but just so that I was face-to-face with him again.

I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him in for another—much longer—kiss.

"God, I missed your mouth."

"Is that all I'm good for?" Harry guffawed.

I hadn't meant to say it aloud, but it was the truth nonetheless.

"And other things."

His dimples made an appearance, nearly making me go weak at the knees. I wondered if there would ever me a time where I didn't momentarily lose all conscious train of thought after Harry smiled. It seemed that, no matter what, I had to give myself some time to recollect.

"Well, I missed your mouth, too, and other things," Harry mirrored back.

We were standing in the foyer of his home after not having seen each other for a couple weeks. I had taken an Uber to get here, which was an experience to say the least. The poor driver nearly got lost half a dozen times what with all the twists and turns and hedges upon hedges hiding the properties.

"What 'other things' are you talking about?" I questioned. "Because we should probably compare—"

The next thing I knew, he had me scooped up by my ass as a squeal left my mouth, and my legs wrapping around his waist. He started up the stairs before I could get another word—or sound—out. After he had me where he wanted me on his bed, I was finally able to get several out.

After nearly an hour of fooling around, I laid breathless against his bare chest, swirling my finger back and forth between the swallows adorned his body. His hand tightened on the legging clad thigh I'd thrown across his waist.