bonus content (3)

I HAVE A NEW STORY!! It's a Harry Styles AU!!

It's called 'AS IT IS'!
It's a single-mom, second chance romance, & I promise it kicks off with all the feels & ahhhhhh I'm so excited! The first ten chapters are up already and I typically update more than once a week (:

Please go read so we can all experience another gut-wrenching romance together (:

bonus chapter — coachella 2022
(april 2022; 1 month before wedding)

Norah

My fiancé was headlining Coachella!

Neither of us had ever gone to the Indio festival nor had we ever had the desire to do so, but there wasn't a better time than the present—contractual obligations aside, of course.

It'd been a jam-packed couple of weeks with Harry's rehearsals and the release of his new single 'As It Was'. His album was dropping in a month and a half—right before our wedding—and because of the timing of it all, life was busy but still exciting.

Worlds were colliding as Mr. Harry Styles himself requested I photograph his hour-and-a-half set tonight. He was killing it. He owned that stage, and he owned everyone's hearts but most of all mine.

He was playing his new single, and it was the first time he was playing it live in front of a crowd. I had full body chills listening to a crowd of 100,000 singing back to him a song that had been out for only two weeks.

"Coachella, how you feeling?!"

He looked directly at me in the VIP section as he slowly slipped off his massive, black feathered coat. The smirk on his face told me he knew exactly what he was doing to not only me, but the crowd as they roared back at him. He wore a rainbow sequined jumpsuit with a very deep cut in the front.

I got the perfect shots of the strip tease, then cupped a hand around my mouth, "Yeah, take it off!"

Beside me, Winter echoed the same sentiment just as loud as I did if not louder.

If he didn't hear us, he certainly read our lips as he pursed his tight to keep from breaking his composure.

The crowd went berserk as the chorus hit.

'As It Was' blended into 'Adore You', and then into 'Golden'.

The music cut at the end of 'Golden' to which he started walking down the long runway. "My name is Harry..." Screams sounded out so loud I could hardly hear my fiancé through the speakers. "It's a pleasure...it's a pleasure to be here in front of you tonight. Thank you so much."

Harry went through the same little intro he gave during the beginning of all his shows, but I hung onto every word of his because I knew this one was different for him. He'd be playing a couple new songs from his album tonight and getting a live reaction from fans. Then, Shania Twain was making a guest appearance sometime in the middle of the show.

"Oh my God, Norah! Hi, Norah!"

Fans' reactions of me over the years has changed gradually. I typically got nothing but positive interactions which was a complete 180 degree shift from a couple years back while Harry and I had been broken up. It wasn't too difficult to beat out getting bottles thrown at me.

Nowadays, I didn't normally interact too much with fans, but it wasn't to be rude or disrespectful. I was very protective of myself as well as mine and Harry's relationship. I didn't want people to judge or criticize me for not reacting the right way or for saying the wrong thing. A small smile and wave was normally the most I gave fans. Even then, I sometimes got the response of: "Oh, she's trying so hard. Does she actually think we care?"