054

Story time:

if you guys didn't know already, I have a leo sun (zodiac sign) & LET ME TELL YOU!!! I've been growing into my sign so fucking much recently and it's hilarious. Like a year ago I would always say "I don't act like a leo" or "I don't crave attention at all, how am I a leo", but...now?! I'm such a fucking leo it's crazy. I own it with my chest lmaoooo

Anyways, you guys are gonna love this one, I already know it <3

September 12th, 2018
(1 month and 25 days later)
Rome, Italy

Norah

"Fancy seeing you here, eh?"

The Gucci shoot was with Harry Styles.

Because fate had decided it was going to interfere in any and every way possible when it came to the two of us, and, fortunately, I didn't mind it.

After getting the news a couple weeks ago, I got Jeff's phone number from Kyren and gave him a call. It was a courtesy more than anything. All I needed to know from him was that I wasn't going to be a surprise that would lead to Harry's team refusing to work with me or creating a hostile work environment. Jeff assured me that Gucci had given them a selection of a few photographers to choose from and Harry and co. chose me. It was an eight hour shoot, so they wanted to ensure both photographer (me) and model (Harry) would get along well.

So, here we were.

"Yeah. Fancy alright," I responded to Harry, greeting him with a hug once he reached me. Jeff was right beside him and I gave him one as well. "You're here early, aren't you?"

It was just past eight in the morning, and I wasn't expecting him until nine. He was in a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt, his hair unruly. Definitely had not yet stopped by hair and makeup.

He shrugged, a flirty grin on his face. "What can I say? I was excited to see you."

"I can second that. Dude woke me up at seven AM, pounding on my door, telling me we had to get going now," Jeff added gruffly.

Harry turned his body to his manager, hands tucked in his pockets. "Well, I told you when I wanted to leave last night and you slept through your alarm, so...," he disputed.

"I didn't think you were serious."

"Well, I'm glad to see you both," I amended. "I have to chat with the style director for a second, but I'll see you after and we can catch up before the shoot starts."