006

Check the external link for the manip rafaadourado made of Norah & Harry! 😍

//please comment as you go! I love seeing what you all are thinking while reading (:
(ps: you should vote)

Norah

"Oh my God," Harry groans.

"Everybody, yeah. Rock your body, yeah. Everybody, yeah. Rock your body right. Backstreet's back, alright"

"You don't know the lyrics?!" I shout over the music, laughing.

"Kinda...left or right?" He asks.

"Mmm...right," I reply, and he turns onto the highway.

Both of us are laughing our asses off as I sing.

Hey, yeah. Oh my God, we're back again. Brothers, sisters, everybody sing. Gonna bring the flavor, show you how. Gotta question for you better answer now, yeah."

I turn my head to look at Harry, who was only shouting "yeah" over and over again, while laughing. It had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

It was the rule of the game. We had to sing the lyrics to every song that came on over the radio, and if you didn't know the lyrics...try.

"Am I original? Yeah. Am I the only one? Yeah. Am I sexual? Yeah. Am I everything you need? You better rock your body now," we both sing.

I'm pretty sure I was crying with laughter right now. Backstreet Boys coming on while Harry was in here? Ha!

The windows are down in the back seats and the music rattles the car.

I've never felt more alive than in this moment, on the highway, with Harry.

I've done this a few times with my friends on our trips back home, but this was different.

We were just driving and shouting out the lyrics to songs at 1 am with no destination in mind.

»»

3 hours earlier

"Isn't this closed?" Harry asked as he got out of his very sleek looking Range Rover. He made his way around the car to where I was sitting at one of the tables in front of my work. AKA Yogurt Island.

It was pitch black outside and the crappy street lights reflected off Harry's face, making him look like some model in a downtown vibe photoshoot.

"I work here and my boss loves me - sometimes - so I have the keys." I grin, holding up my finger with the key ring around it, spinning it around once.

He chuckles and holds out his hands towards me. "Woah there. Don't hurt yourself."

My jaw drops. "You didn't go there."

He winces. "I did."

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door, stepping inside and disarming the alarm system. Harry warily steps inside.

"Will you get in trouble?" He asks.

"No, I do this a lot. We have crappy security cameras, and my excuse is always that I forgot something or I didn't turn off a light in the backroom."