037

THIS GIF!!!!!! 💜💗💜

Okay, I deadass read all the comments you guys leave on the chapters—old and new—and they truly bring me so much joy. I'm gonna start replying to them more because y'all are just too funny LMAO

Enjoy the second chapter of the double update! Sorry I made you wait a bit longer!

TW // Emetophobia & panic attacks

Harry

The image on Kim's tablet depicted a very close view of Norah and I making out.

Making out wasn't even the right word to describe the passion that leaked through the photo. We had our tongues so far down each other's throats that I couldn't imagine anyone not feeling uncomfortable looking at it. Except me, of course. Looking at the image would have made me rock solid if it wasn't a complete invasion of mine and Norah's privacy.

I remembered the kiss outside of Winter's and Jared's house vividly. Norah's adorable slip of the tongue.

"Ask me to fuck you in the morning. Right now, I need to get you home."

"Yes, sir."

I had known the paparazzi—or whoever took our picture—was parked across the street, so under normal circumstances I wouldn't have ravished her in front of a camera, but Norah tended to make me lose my mind. Especially when she said some bloody hot things like "fuck me". I hadn't been in the responsible mindset, but I should have.

I handed back the tablet. Kim and Jeff were right. It was very obviously Norah and I. Now, to decide what to do next.

I needed to call Norah, and I voiced that very sentiment to the table and pulled her contact up in my phone. The line rang until I got her voicemail. She was probably at work by now.

"Oh! I just got another email," Kim announced shortly after.

"What's it say?"

Seconds go by and I was vibrating with anticipation.

"They claim to be a close source to Norah and that they wouldn't just give TMZ the photos, but their own exclusive about Norah, too. They want fifty-thousand to stay quiet."

Kim and Jeff started discussing next steps when the identity of this unknown source suddenly became clear to me.

Norah's dad.

It explained why I saw the SUV at Norah's apartment when her dad confronted us, yet there weren't any photos of that altercation. He'd been at Winter's and Jared's place, and had likely been following her ever since that first phone call that caused her to break down.

I was nearly shaking with anger.

Jeff whistled. "Fifty-thousand is a lot of money. Plus, this guy would surely keep asking for more even if you gave them what they wanted. It wouldn't end."

"It's her father."

The sound of other patrons around us eating and chatting filled the silence as my words settled in.

"How do you know?" Jeff asked.

Without revealing too much of Norah's personal life, I gave them the gist of the situation. How he wasn't a nice guy, wasn't present in her life, and how we'd run into him last night where I'd also spotted the same SUV from her friends' place, coincidentally where those Rated R pictures were taken.

"So, her father is stirring up all this trouble," Kim deduced.

I nodded.

"That's going to be a problem."