002

vote bc this is an early update & if there's lots of votes/comments, I'll update early again !

Comment your favorite thing about Niall bc his birthday is coming upppp (way too fast) 😛💕

Norah

"I'm about to fucking cry if they play Spaces tonight."

"I'm crying right now. What the fuck do you mean, 'about to'?" Winter retorts. She wipes her fingers underneath her eyes before checking her reflection on her phone to make sure her mascara wasn't running.

My shoulder was pressed against the barrier that divided the fans and the five foot gap to the stage.

I'm five feet away from where the boys are going to stand.

Icona Pop had just gotten off stage and the whole stadium was buzzing. We all knew it was only a matter of time until the boys would come out.

"I bought two water bottles so that we can throw water at whoever comes near us," Winter said, opening her plastic bag (stupid bag regulations), showing me the two plastic bottles of water.

I laugh and then had the sudden urge to cry. We were actually here. Our seats had drastically improved from our seats at the Rose Bowl a year ago.

As the sun was setting, I turned and took pictures of the vibrant colors just behind the stadium. It was so gorgeous and it was such a perfect backdrop for what was about to be the best night of my life.

I turned my head and see Winter had lifted her phone, trying to take a selfie of the both of us, but she ended up catching me off guard.

"Winter!" I shout and grab her phone.

I look at the picture and see that I was in mid-blink and my mouth was slightly open. She laughs even harder, and I had to admit, the picture was really funny.

"Hey, send that to me," I tell her, giving her the phone back.

"Ok -"

The lights went out and the air filled with screams and profanity.

Winter and I started screaming so loud that I was sure my eardrums were going to burst.

The intro video came on and a déjà vu from last year hit me like a freight train. I wanted to cry when I saw Zayn wasn't in it, but four were, so I kept on screaming.

The intro video comes to a closing, and the music dies down when the wall towards the back of the stage started lifting up. On the big screens, I could see all four boys lift their heads and look across the stadium.

I screamed my head off when I saw how good Liam was looking in a blue button up. Ah, his smile! I'm on the floor.

I shouted more vulgar words and said "oh my god" about a hundred times.

The music for Clouds blasts through the stadium and I see Harry run over to the side catwalk.

"Ohhhh!"

The boys all divide up to different sections of the stage.

"I know you say that you don't like it complicated, that we should try to keep it simple, but love is never ever simple, no," Harry sings flawlessly, but he could barely be heard over the screams.

"Someday, you're gonna see the things that I see. You're gonna want the air that I breathe. You're gonna wish you never left me." Louis kills his solo, and I feel like a proud mother.

The whole stadium screams the chorus. "Here we go again! Another go around for all of my friends, another nonstop will it ever end. Here we go again! Another go around for all of my friends, another nonstop will it ever end."