014

The gif 😍💦

// We got Events to #176 in fanfiction, so vote & comment your thoughts throughout!! 😋

Norah

Winner 💸💦

»I'm best friends with Sophia Smith now

»js

SERVICE ERROR 305: Message delivery failed. Further messages will be charged to your account.

Laughing to myself, I send her the selfie Sophia and I had taken a couple hours ago.

SERVICE ERROR 305: Your account has now been charged $75.00. If you need assistance, call AT&T at: 1-800-GTFO.

»Don't be saltyyyy

»I miss you!!

Bitch, no you don't

But I miss you tooo

»brb cal just walked in

I lock my phone and stuff it into my pocket as I stand up from the couch. Cal gives me a wave and takes a cookie from the table. We were in the famous Sarah's Kitchen, and seemingly every piece of food imaginable was located here.

"Hey, Norah. What're you doing in here?"

"Sophia went to go pick up her sister and Harry is talking with He -"

"I'm back - oh, hi, Cal." Harry strolls in just as I was speaking.

He raises his hand as a greeting, his pinky finger sticking out more than his other digits. He grips a water bottle and his phone is in his other hand.

"Mate, I was gonna try and find you to tell you Kinley is here," Cal tells him.

I watch Harry's smile diminish quickly and the color drain from his face. He tries to regain his previous expression but it looks fake.

"McKinley?" He asks.

Okay, something must be up with this person. They're making Harry squirm like a bug.

"Yeah, you know her right? You're mates? Just wanted to let you know I saw her."

Harry nods his head. Cal slaps his shoulder twice, then sends me a friendly nod and leaves the room.

Harry rubs the side of his jaw with his hand, then checks his phone. He looks up at me. "Hi," he breathes.

"Hi. Should we go to the lounge area?"

"No," he says quickly, then corrects himself after realizing how fast and hardly he'd responded. "Um...actually, how about we go to hair and makeup. We can go chat with Helene or Lou."

I follow him out the door. Lots of security and crew members passed by us in the hallways, all whom Harry greeted.

"I still can't believe you listen to Leon Bridges, too," he shakes his head, a smile playing on his lips.

"I love his music. I really want to see one of his shows though. I feel like he's one of those artists who sound better live."

"I agree. I haven't seen him yet, but I want to. We should go together," he suggests without skipping a beat.

I look over at him, but his face is still unfazed and facing forward, like what he just said wasn't a big deal. To me, it was. You don't just see Harry Styles bringing along nobodies to a concert with him.