056

THANK YOU FOR 800K+ READS AHHHH

Y'all know what's bothering me so bad???

The first 20 chapters of this story HAHAHAHAHA like I know I'm gonna have to edit them soon or SOMETHING bc damn......lw I get roasted in the comments, but we've grown since so it's all in good fun

&&& Exciting announcement at the end of the chapter ahhhhh 😧

TW // talk of suicide and depression

October 29, 2018(2 weeks after Italy)

October 29, 2018
(2 weeks after Italy)

Harry

I was Norah's.

Norah was mine.

Again.

I'd never felt better.

Stronger.

Happier.

Leaving Italy was bittersweet. I truly didn't think I could have conjured up a more perfect month if I tried. I had a newfound love for the country as it helped rekindle the love Norah and I had for each other—whether or not we were ready to disclose that information to one another yet.

For now, Norah was off on Kacey's tour for three weeks. She'd left my bed a week and a half ago, but the cold chill of her lack of energy by my side was ever present. The phone calls and FaceTimes every day were my saving grace. To see her smiling face and the pride she had in her work made it almost okay that I wasn't going to see her for a while.

One thing I had to admit was that being away from Norah was easier than I thought it would be.

Which sounded horrible.

I mean it in the healthiest of ways. I was expecting to be lazy, unmotivated, and depressed after having the best 30 days of my life with the most invigoratingly brilliant woman and then needing to watch her fly across the world without me for a month. But, instead, I felt happiness, pride, and anticipation for when I'd see her next.

We had such a fucking good future ahead of us. A life of adventure and peace.

Besides, just because she was gone, it didn't mean I'd stop hanging out with her friends. After I finished a good chunk of studio time and writing sessions, I made sure to reach out to Jared about that drink we spoke about grabbing before we'd left for Italy.

"Hey, man."

I stood to greet Jared who just walked into the pub, giving him a handshake and a hug. The guy was a couple inches taller than me with at least fifty pounds on me. He commanded the space around him while simultaneously having an open and honest presence about him, and I respected that.