057

3 chapters left 🥲

This chapter has a playlist!!!
Check out my Spotify: Isabel.312, or just click the link in my wattpad or Instagram bio: @narryhugme (: it's called "chapter 57"

Just as note before this chapter: I wouldn't write about a topic as important as mental health and it's ups and downs without having had experiences that these characters are going through. That being said, I know many of us have gone through similar physical/mental symptoms as Norah thus far in the story, and I want to make clear that no one experience is any "better" or "worse" than the other. I love you, besties & I appreciate all of your support towards Norah and her development—as I see so much of myself in her. We're all here to read this together and I'm so so happy. 💜💜

trigger warning // talk of suicide and depression

*some explicit sexual content ahead*

Norah

"So much better than my dreams."

I was still out of breath from the third consecutive orgasm Harry gave me.

We wasted no time getting straight to business when I got home from the airport five hours ago. It was a miracle I hadn't passed out yet from exhaustion, but I credited my ability to sleep on long plane rides for my lack of jet lag. I also played my three new favorite songs of Harry's over and over again, quickly making the time pass by—Sweet Creature, From the Dining Table, and Only Angel.

Don't mind the subtle flex.

We started off in the jacuzzi, Harry eating me out while I sat at the edge of the pool. Then we moved to his outdoor couch where I returned the favor before he decided to one up me again with another orgasm. Now, we laid sated in bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

"My fingers would much rather be in you than wrapped around my dick."

"Harry!" I gasped, lifting my head to get a look at his laughing face. He took that opportunity to capture my lips, his tongue brushing against mine.

"You say the sweetest things," I said.

"I can keep going. I'd rather have a palm full of your breast than a—"

"Do not finish that sentence, oh my god." I buried my face in his chest, my laughter mixing with his.

He rubbed my back gently back and forth before trailing his fingers up my spine and into my hair. Nothing felt better than being in his embrace—this fact had been proved time and time again. Going from falling asleep in his arms for 30 days straight to staying in random hotel rooms alone for the following 21 days was a tough transition.

While I wanted to continue this blissful peace a little while longer, I didn't want to ignore the topic that'd been on my mind for a while now. Jared had called me a couple of weeks ago, telling me he had a conversation with Harry that went further than anticipated.