046

THANK YOU FOR 670k+ READS AHHHH WHAT THE FUC

Smash that like button (: Spread some love & support in the comments we all need it! <3

Norah

The thrown drink incident somehow—somehow—went unseen to the internet.

Just like I went unseen by Harry after his show ended.

I hopped into the crew van that was returning to the hotel. Only a few stragglers accompanied me—those a little too old to join the other few vans that were headed to a private dinner party to celebrate the first tour date back in the U.S..

As soon as I made it to the comfort of my own hotel room, I ran a bath for myself. Some decompressing and a little bit of meditation sounded like the perfect recipe for tonight. But there was one thing that needed to be done before any of that.

"Oh, boy. I can't wait for this story," Winter said as soon as her face filled the screen of my phone.

"I need to purge it all from my system before I sit in the jacuzzi."

"That bad? Hold on, let me get some wine."

I waited patiently as she walked down the stairs of her and Jared's new apartment. I'd only been there a handful of times, but it was beautiful and located not too far from Winter's job at the Griffith Observatory. Jared worked in marketing so he worked mostly remote other than commuting about forty-five minutes a couple times a week. I was thrilled for my best friends, and I'd hinted to them on multiple occasions that I couldn't wait to be a Maid of Honor and aunt.

"Fuck it. I'm bringing the bottle," Winter swore as she failed in her attempts to reach the wine glasses in the cupboard. She turned on the lights in her living room and plopped down on the couch. "Okay, you can start."

I rattled off the happenings of the day, starting with Harry almost walking in on me in Kacey's dressing room, then to the cute security guard who witnessed drinks being thrown at me, and ending with Harry somehow getting this feeling that the Norah he'd heard about was me thus leading him to wait for me in his dressing room until I appeared. The warm and fuzzies I felt in hearing Harry still got an extra-sensory feeling when I was near disappeared when I remembered Camille. It disappointed me that he was in a relationship with this person, and when they called, he chose to ignore her over me.

"What are you thinking now?"

After our break-up, Winter stayed pretty neutral when it came to how she would speak about Harry. She understood it was something that needed to happen, but that it was extremely painful for me regardless. Then as the weeks went by and the hate I received went from filthy comments to coming into the yogurt shoppe and harassing me, she was furious. As was I, but I was so far past the point of caring, it didn't effect me as much as it did for her to watch me go through it all. I ultimately had to quit my job there and work solely with Kyren.