053

everyone shut the fuck up...there's a special announcement at the end of this chapter, so make sure you read it I'm so excited✨🤍

& follow me on Instagram for updates & chapter sneak peeks <3 @narryhugme

This chapter is much shorter than usual, but it's just about the only chapter left that y'all will be able to relax in hahahah

Norah

"You're acting like we've had some sneaky one night stand."

"No, I'm not." I rinsed my toothbrush and stuck it back in my travel bag.

"Then let me drive you home."

"That's a terrible idea."

"Why?"

"Did you forget who we are?"

He was stood in the entryway of the massive guest bathroom I was getting ready in. His cocky mouth opened, then closed before letting a grin spread his face.

I gave him a skeptical look. "What were you about to say?"

"Just right now?" He rested his hands on either side of the doorframe, the muscles in his forearms and biceps flexing.

"Just right now."

"Are we still doing that honesty thing?"

Oh dear lord.

"Sure."

"I was thinking..." He paused, seemingly to do even more thinking. "We're friends. And friends hang out."

This man had certainly arrived in crazy town. With wide, disbelieving eyes, I asked, "Need I remind you about the last time we were friends, Harry?"

Friends that just went on late night drives which very quickly turned into early morning coffees. It was terribly cliche and didn't need anymore explaining.

"No need. I remember. Which is precisely why I made the suggestion."

What ever happened to the "I won't disrespect you by pursuing you" Harry?

"You're kidding."

"Only sort of."

I started out the door and he moved out of the way just in time for me to walk by him and back into the bedroom. "And you say I'm confusing."