031

hiiii sorry this is so late! it's bc of the typical reasons (school and work) and it was my birthday yesterday (((:

& tell me why illicit affairs is?? perfect for Events?? kinda??

also: mini time jump early on in this chapter, so just be aware (; otherwise, the chapter begins right where the recap left off

RECAP

"Want some help?"

"You want to help me finish my paper on the importance of adopting technology-based communication strategies?"

His silly grin grew wider. "I want to spend as much time with you as possible, so yes, there's nothing I'd rather do more."

I tossed my head back in laughter and patted his shoulder. "Nothing, huh?"

This time he leaned forward and gently bit the skin right under my collarbone, making me yelp, then erupt in giggles.

"Almost nothing."

I planted my left foot on the ground before swinging my right leg around from Harry's waist so that I was standing beside the couch. It took me a second to gather my balance from being in such a position for so long, but thanks to Harry's shoulder, I was able to stabilize myself. I gathered both our shirts up from the floor, handing him his.

"Alright, let's see if you can get my creative juices flowing."

"Bloody hell, Nor. Do you want to tell the joke, or should I?"

END RECAP

Norah

Harry had stayed up with me all night. It took the entirety of the six hours I had remaining until my paper's due date to finish it. Even though I'd only had a few pages left to complete.

Half of the time Harry strolled around my small room, looking at photos on my wall, peeking into drawers, and reading random books. This was when I would get the majority of my writing done in between sneaking peeks at my guest.

The other half of the time Harry was lounging on my bed beside me, softly stroking my legs, my arms, kissing my neck, my cheeks, and all around being the most delicious nuisance I'd ever had distract me.

Once 7:00 am hit and I'd submitted my assignment a few minutes prior to the due date, Harry and I napped beside each other on my cluttered bed, my hand tucked in his and my head resting on his shoulder. The nap was completely by accident, and we awoke about 20 minutes later to the sound of his alarm going off.

The morning went on completely mundane.

He took a shower and borrowed one of the extra toothbrushes I had beneath my sink while I made coffee for us in the kitchen. When he got out, wearing the exact same outfit he'd slept in, I went to go quickly freshen myself up.

"Is there any way I can convince you to sneak into my luggage and fly with me across the world?"

I glanced at Harry over my cup of coffee. He sat on my couch, pulling on his boots, with the most adorable look of desperation on his face.

"As charming as you are, Harry, love. No."

He smirked and tugged his last boot on before standing up to his full length. He crossed the room, coming into the kitchen and stopping right in front of me.

I set down my coffee mug and allowed him to take me into his arms.

"I'm going to miss you, though," I said.