011

THANK YOU FOR #209 IN FAN FICTION!! KEEP IT UP, YOU AMAZING PEOPLE.

// happy [not really] last day of otra & HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃🎈

Norah
September 18, 2015

Hello, 2 week break.

The only homework I had was to preview the next chapter we were covering for English, and then start on my photography portfolio. I was honestly so excited for the portfolio. Last year in my photography class, all we did was learn techniques and analyze famous photographers' pictures.

Now, Winter and I are at the grocery store. She had given me a ride to our last class and dragged me over here afterwards because she needed to restock her pantry. She couldn't make a decision on any snack to buy.

"Poptarts?"

"Ugh, no," Winter mutters, shuttering in disgust.

"How are you even human?"

"How do you not like Cheez-its?" She fires back.

"It's fake cheese!"

"We live in America, Norah. Cheez-its aren't the only fake food. Get over yourself."

I laugh, and scroll through Twitter as I trail behind her through the aisles. Everyone on my personal timeline were complaining about visiting their families during the break. Others were freaking out about their quarter grades.

I retweeted the tweets about quarter grades.

I switched over to my fan account while Whiner - uh, I mean Winter - complained about how cold it was in the frozen foods section.

Everyone was getting hyped about the boys playing at the iTunes Festival on the 22nd. I was, too. I was excited anytime I was going to get high quality videos of the boys.

My phone began ringing and I pressed the green button without giving much attention to the name.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me," I recognize Cece's voice. (a/n: I had to, I love adele's new song agdhakaka...ok continue)

"Cece! What's up? Do you need anything?" I ask.

I was silently praying that she wouldn't call me into work. I was exhausted from school and wasn't up for cleaning tables and fixing broken froyo machines.

"Yeah, hun. I'm really sorry. You'll get overtime for this, but I was wondering if you could come in for just a few hours. I have a doctor's appointment in an hour, and Johnny was supposed to replace me, but he got sick."

I really can't say no now.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, I'll come. I'm at the store with Winter right now, but I can be there in a half an hour?" I offer.

"That'd be perfect. Thank you so much, Norah."

"No problem, Cece. I'll see you soon."

I hang up and roll my eyes at Winter, who just laughs at me.

"Notice how she doesn't call me because she knows that you'd say yes," Win chides.

I huffed. "She's done the same for me..."

"I need to grab some shaving cream, then I can drop you."