021

thank you so much for your patience!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter & please vote 💟

// ugh I can't wait until the 100 comes back on 😫😫
_

Recap

I held out my hand and watched the fallen snow melt in my hands. I tucked my hands into my pockets and threw my head back, closing my eyes.

"Norah?" I heard Harry's voice. It was distinctively soft.

"Hm?" I didn't move from my position.

There was a significant amount of silence before he spoke again.

"Do you think - Would you believe me if I told you that I truly do like you? That I care for you?"

I lifted my head back up and turned my body to face him.

Shadows casted across his face. His eyes were a saturated green color due to the lighting the moon and snow gave off. They held me with enough intensity that made it hard to look away.

"Well, if you say it's true...then, yeah, I'd believe you," I trusted.

The dimple in his right cheek formed as a small smile came to his face. He took three careful strides over to me until there were only inches between us.

"I do - like you and care for you, Nor." His eyes didn't waver from mine.

Despite my heart pounding out of my chest, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his cheek, letting them linger for a couple seconds before pulling back.

"I like you, too, Harry."
_

Norah

"Jeez, I thought Lou was going to squeeze the life out of you," Harry muttered, pulling me into a long hug.

I chuckled and rested my chin on his shoulder.

The realization hit me that it was going to be hard to tell when the next time I'd see him would be.

Before we pulled away, he kissed my cheek.

"Have a good show tonight," I told him.

"We'll try," he sighed. He looked over my shoulder, then put a hand on the the middle of my back. "I'll walk you to the car."

I nodded and picked my bag up off the ground. I'd already said my goodbyes to the crew I'd made friends with, as well as the rest of the boys. Louis insisted that the five of us take a group photo, and I don't think I've ever agreed to something so quickly.

"Bye, guys," I said to Soph and Lou.

"Text me soon, okay?" Sophia reminded.

I smiled. "I promise."

Harry and I caught up with Cal as we walked out, and I stopped to talk with him.

"Hey, girl, you leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah," I frowned.

"I was just getting used to having a partner!" He mused.

I gave him a short hug. "I just wanted to thank you for everything. You've really helped me a lot," I genuinely told him.