048

important note: there's a bunch of info about Norah you all don't know about yet, so if you think you've missed something, you haven't, it just hasn't been revealed yet (:

another note: I can't believe there's only around 10ish chapters left...AKA every chapters gonna be packed with some crazy shit from now on <3

most important note: I'm so happy you all are here to read (:

Harry

My fists clenched at my sides as I watched her walk away. One foot in front of the other—confident and sure. No hesitation. Away from me. I hated it. Hated that I continuously fucked up this woman's life without intending to. But I hated more that I couldn't be apart of me. That she wouldn't let me.

Part of me wished I had the right to follow after her. To ignore that I was due on stage in mere minutes and make sure she was okay. To not feed the beasts that were her abandonment  issues I knew she struggled so badly with.

Or used to struggle with. I wasn't too sure she was the same Norah I knew before.

She had yelped in pain when Jeffrey grabbed her. I didn't think he had held her too hard, and he definitely hadn't intended on hurting her.

I hadn't felt anger like that in...

"I want to hear what happened." I moved my gaze to Jeff. "Later."

He opened his palms in defense. "It was just business—"

My teeth ground together. "I said later."

Jeff's eyes scattered over my face, then over my shoulder before walking past me. I didn't follow his retreat. I took a moment, staring at the empty space, reeling in my thoughts and emotions.

I needed to focus. Get in the zone. Fuck, I didn't need this bullshit. What the fuck was Jeff doing talking to her? I was buzzing with energy and not the right kind before going on stage. All I could think about was her.

God no matter how much things have changed, they haven't really changed, have they?

"Harry?" Camille's hand landed on my arm and rubbed gently.

There.

A grounding force. Someone to bring me back to reality. To Harry Styles. To the man who was about to rock the socks off of every person sat in this arena tonight. To the fucking legend I was.

I looked into her steady blue eyes that countered my stormy green ones. An unbridled frustration threatened to boil to the surface, but it was quickly snuffed out by desire as her hand moved to the center of my chest. My breath caught in my throat as it slipped down my abdomen toying at the waistband of my pants.

"T-3!" I heard somewhere in the distance. "Where's Harry?!"

Perfect.

I grabbed her hand and grumbled, "Need you."