026

Taking a break from studying for finals and advocating on social media to write this one! Hope you enjoy it!
#BlackLivesMatter ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Norah

I think we could all agree that the morning after a night of binge drinking sucks ass.

This morning was especially worse. Beginning with a text from a particular British man.

Good morning, party girl. Call me when you wake up. xx

I groaned in both embarrassment and giddiness. I rolled over in bed and smothered my face into my pillows.

After leaving the party nearly sober with Jared and Winter, they dropped me off at my apartment. Jared had walked me inside, made sure I got down a couple ibuprofen, and before they left, Jared instructed me to head straight to bed and "not do anything that would make your man upset at me".

After a few minutes of soaking in self-deprecation, I took my phone off the charger and decided to face the music.

> Good morning...evening??? I don't even know where you are right now hahaha

He responded almost immediately.

Newcastle.

Come on, 1D fanatic...you're supposed to know these things!

I laughed to myself.

>Ha! I think I might've received a demotion in the fandom

Whaaaaat???? :(

>Apparently there's a fraternization policy...

>That I've definitely violated with a certain superior...

Ha!

I better be the superior.

My giggle quickly fell flat when my phone started buzzing in my hand with an incoming FaceTime call. I sat up in bed. Like hell I was going to let him see me like this. I declined the FaceTime and instead audio called him.

"Why'd you decline my FaceTime?" He asked.

"Because, Harry, I look like shit. I just woke up." I cringed at the rough sound of my voice. Yeah, and you sure sound like it, too.

"I highly doubt that."

My phone abruptly began ringing with an incoming FaceTime call. Again, from Harry.

I declined. "Harry, stop. You're not looking at me."

"You're right, I'm not. But I want to."

Another incoming FaceTime.

With only a couple seconds to rub the sleep from my eyes and smother down my bed hair, I finally obliged.

"Happy?" I give a pointed look to the screen. But I had to admit, seeing his face already made me feel less like hell.

I'm rewarded with a grin. "Very."

He looked to be in a car with earbuds in and scenery passing by him through the side window. A light was on in the car to help illuminate his face against the setting sky.

He smirked. "So about this fraternization policy..."

I laughed, decoding to drop the joke. "I have to admit, I think I've grown out of the 1D stage of my life."

It wasn't a lie. I'd always wondered when my infatuation with One Direction would end. I guess I never thought it would come to a close after meeting one of the members, going on tour with them, then making out with one of them. Apparently it's true that you never know when or how life is going to hit you until it does.