019

I can't keep myself from smiling when I look at this gif 😍😇💖

FIRST UPDATE OF THE YEAR! I'm incredibly sorry for the delay, but this (5500+ word) chapter will hopefully make up for it (;

// btw this first scene is repeated later on, but make sure you read it bc it has more details (:

Norah

"Who's she?"

"Can I get a picture?"

"Who are you?"

"What's your name?"

"Here! Here! Here!"

"Gemma, can I have a selfie?"

"Hi, Gemma!"

"Who's that?"

My heart was beating faster than it ever had before.

I kept my head low and my hand over my eyes. My chin was pressed down into my scarf. My entire face was shielded from the cameras. Just as I was told to do. I had walked out behind Gemma and Jack, but now I don't know where they were.

I felt like I lost my mom in a grocery store. That anxious, heart-dropping feeling, the moment you realize you can't find her. I must've looked like some fan (which I technically was) because a large man pushed me to the side. I was engulfed into a crowd of fans, grabbing at Harry.

I lifted my head when I felt that no one's attention was on me and saw that I was behind everyone. All I could see was the backs of people's heads.

No. No. No. No. No.

I pushed back into the crowd and earned an elbow to the ribs. Bitch.

I made it through a layer of fans (saying "excuse me") before people started shouting at me and about me.

"You're with them?"

"Isn't she that girl?"

"Guys, let her through!"

"Hey! Stop pushing."

I looked up and huge flash obstructed my vision. I immediately dropped my head back down, though the flash wasn't intended to be a picture of me, but of Harry, who just then started to walk by.

"Woah. Wait, wait, wait."

The voice was then masked with more shouts. I was dormant in my position. I couldn't push forward anymore. That was, until a huge, strong hand grabbed roughly onto my forearm, pulling me forward. From what the hand looked like, it was one of the security guards in suits from the restaurant.

I walked into a clear path, the one I had intended on staying on when I first walked out. For a split second, I felt another hand at the small of my back. It was gone just as quickly as it had touched me.

I looked up, keeping my scarf raised to cover the lower half of my face. The back door to Harry's car was open. The security urged me in and almost closed the door on my foot. I twisted my body sideways, away from my window and tilted my head towards the floor, away from the front windshield.

A dulling ringing tone echoed in my head, then soothed once the driver's door up front opened. A second later, it closed.