045

(Sorta long note in the beginning, but it's relevant LOL)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I hope y'all are okay with being my valentines if that's okay (:
Treat yourself today whether it's with your favorite food or playing your favorite music <3

Also I've been getting so many comments in early chapters saying aven this and aven that & I'm just over here like "bro I wrote this in 2015 what do u want me to say??" there's no way I copied any ideas from the future trust me LMAOOO

but regardless I know it's all in good fun & nobody's saying it to be mean or anything. I just can't reply to every single comment, so imma just make that clear now that I haven't read Duplicity nor did I know anything about it until ppl started commenting, but shout out to main character photographers hahahah
ANYWAYS enjoy this one (;

 I just can't reply to every single comment, so imma just make that clear now that I haven't read Duplicity nor did I know anything about it until ppl started commenting, but shout out to main character photographers hahahah ANYWAYS enjoy this one (;

Norah

Things were going well.

Until they weren't.

Kacey's set was perfect. The crowd was living for her. Show openers oftentimes had to face a disinterested audience that was only waiting for the show-runner to come out. But not Kacey Musgraves. The crowd loved her. She got more praise and attention than some headliners did at their own show.

I couldn't help but mumble the lyrics to her songs and follow along with the crowd when Kacey asked them to yell and sing back to her. I was having a blast.

There was a small box right in front of the stage created by barricades where I stood with my back to the arena. Here, I had fans on either side or me rather than just behind me. After she finished her last song, I moved to the far right of the stage to get a shot with both her and the crowd in it. When the set was over, she waved, promising she'd be back on her own tour and walked off stage. I stayed a little longer as the arena lights turned on.

"You work with her?"

I looked up from my camera to see an arena security guard had approached me. He looked a little older than me with blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He had an inviting smile on his face, telling me he was probably going to start flirting.

"I do."

"She's great."

"She is."

"I bet you're pretty great, too, then."

I politely laughed. "I am. Do you want to see?" I gestured to my camera. He nodded.

I turned so my back was to the stage and moved to stand next to him. I had no problem showing off my work and just how dope Kacey was. Some praise definitely wasn't something I'd mind getting either. I scrolled through and showed him around five or six shots.

His Texas drawl became more prominent when he spoke. "These are awesome. They look edited already."

I looked up to meet his eyes—something I'd been working on lately. "Thanks. They have a bit more editing to go through and they'll look even better than that."