004

heyyy, comment & vote a bunch bc you all are lovely people 👑💞
//AND OMFG INFINITY & MADE IN THE A.M. IM ON THE FLOOR

Norah

My phone starts ringing as I walk out my door and to my car. I check the screen and see my friend, Sam's name appear on the top.

"Hello?" I answer. I sounded incredibly grumpy, but that was just because I had a 9 AM class this morning and I stayed up pretty late, studying for a test.

"Hey, sunshine. What do you want from Starbucks?"

That's it. My day is made.

"You're a fucking blessing, Sam. I'll have a grande iced coffee, sweetened, and with 2% milk, please," I tell him.

"Sure thing. Make sure you save me a seat, though at lecture."

"I will!"

I hang up as soon as I reach my car and toss my school bag into the passenger's seat. I turn on the radio and pull out of the parking space.

I lowkey sing along to Justin Bieber's, Where Are You Now, song on the way to class. The drive to the campus, from my apartment, was about fifteen minutes, give or take some depending on traffic.

I slam my hand on the horn when some asshole cuts me off. He's messing with the wrong girl this morning. I haven't even had my coffee yet and people are already trying to piss me off.

My thoughts wander to all of the things I had to get done today. Homework. Work. More homework. Study. More work.

Lovely.

"And now, One Direction's new single, Drag Me Down!" I hear on the radio.

"FUCK YES!" I scream instantly, reaching over to turn the volume up.

"I've got a fire for a heart. I'm not scared of the dark. You've never seen it look so easy. I've got a river for a soul, and baby you're a boat, baby you're my only reason."

Jeez, I wonder why I don't have a boyfriend.

Around the time the song is over, I've just about made it into the student lot. I park my car and take my bag as I get out.

I walk onto campus and find my class with ease - despite it being early in the school year. The classroom was bustling with chatter and I found a couple of seats towards the middle of the hall.

I sat down and took out my laptop, preparing to take notes. I placed my bag on the seat beside me to save it for Sam.

"Hey, funny seeing you here." I feel someone sit to my right. At first, I thought they weren't talking to me, but when I turn my head, I see the guy is staring right at me.

He looked familiar. Strong, broad shoulders, sorta baby faced, cropped/spiked hair...

"It's Hannah, right?" He asks, pointing out a finger and squinting his eyes.

Oh, not this douchebag. I don't even remember his name.

"You're in this class?" I question.