043

HAPPY MF BIRTHDAY HARRY BOI

MAKE SURE YOU READ CHAPTER 42 FIRST!! & This chapter physically wrecked me so, respectfully, I hope it makes you feel a lil something (:

the lakes by t. swiftthat's all.

Norah

Norah

I should've expected this.

I should've known it was coming.

Things were going way too well.

Actually, no. Things had been...a shitshow. A culmination of events leading to right here, right now. I was a naive, vulnerable bundle of nerves with way too many feelings for a man who was such a risk. He could pull any person in the world and somehow he landed a broke college student who worked two part time jobs, had a shitty family life, struggled to accept help of any kind, and contributed hardly anything of substance to the relationship. I was a ton of bricks weighing him down, and I was tired of these weekly realizations.

But, above all, I finally found someone who fought for me.

And now, for the cherry on top, to have my dad of all people be the one to send me a link of an article titled, "Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner Skimpy, Romantic Vacay", filled with a bunch of skimpy shots, I was at a loss.

His text along with some of the photos from the article was enough to make me nauseous.

Looks like all this shit was for nothing, huh? Have a nice life.

I truly didn't have time for this

I truly didn't have time for this. Not for the couple hours it would take to hash this out, or however long it'd take to recover from the aftermath of this. But I owed it to our relationship to hear out the meaning behind the photos. Still, I couldn't reign in my rational side when I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door for him, then turned and walked into the kitchen. I heard him shut and lock the door behind him. I was still dressed in my clothes from the yogurt shoppe and hadn't eaten since the bagel for breakfast this morning that I shared with Harry. To say I wasn't prepared for this talk was an understatement.