007

Please read the author's note at the end!! 😛

//LETS GET THIS STORY RANKED HIGHER THAN #405 !! 🎉😘

Norah

After three hours of sleep, I'm now sitting on my balcony with a cup of coffee in my hands, watching the sun gradually come out of hiding. It was five-thirty in the morning.

I stayed up all last night just to finish a research paper and to study for a test that I had today.

I couldn't wait until the two week break in the fall. But I needed two months to recover from this quarter, not 14 days

My mind wandered to Harry as the sun peaked behind some trees. He'd already left for Ohio. I'd sent him an email wishing him a safe flight. He sent one back with a picture of the inside of the Ohio airport saying, "You're welcome".

I don't know how long I laughed after reading it. He'd remembered my creepy rant about airports.

As the sun continued to rise, I cured my boredom by checking my timeline on Twitter. There was a tweet from Harry. It was almost weird seeing that the same person I've spent time with having lunch and driving aimlessly in the am, is the same person who millions of people looked up to as a role model.

'@Harry_Styles: Thank you for all your support at the TCAs last night. You're all very nice to us. Really amazing, thank you. All the love'

I retweeted it, then locked my phone and gripped onto it tight, pressing it to my closed lips.

Honestly, did I really know what I was getting myself into?

Being friends with the man with 25 million followers on Twitter, 12 million followers on Instagram, cameras hounding him daily, and countless millions of fans who would do anything for him?

But he's so kind. I feel like he listens to me, and actually takes in what I'm saying. That night with him was the most fun I've had in so long.

A blaring sound tore through my quiet atmosphere and I cringed when I recognized the tone as my alarm. This was the time I would be getting up to get ready to go to the gym, and then to work.

I got up and folded the blanket that was on my lap and set it back down on the chair.

In an hour, I took a shower (even though I was most likely going to shower after the gym), got dressed, brushed my teeth, and walked out my front door with my school bag and gym bag.

I got to my car and started the engine, only to realize that I was almost of gas.

Fun.

I turned the radio on to a Keri Hilson song and pulled out of my parking space, apparently on my way to a gas station now.

The sun was out and hot, already, at seven-thirty in the morning. Classic LA.

I spotted a gas station a few blocks down and put on my turn signal. I stop my car at one of the pumps and get out.

My phone starts ringing as I start putting the gas in. I take my phone out of my back pocket and begin mentally preparing myself when I see that it's my mom calling.

"Hello?" I answer, leaning against my door.

"Hi, Norah. How's school?"

A fact about my mom? The only thing she ever calls me about is whether I've talked to my dad or wondering about my grades.