016

Long chapter! Make sure to comment and vote 🌸

// Follow me on Twitter @wtvrharold! I'm going to make a trailer for this story, so I'll tweet it when it's finished! You can also tweet me your thoughts on this story, too 😊💋

Norah

I woke up at the very unaccommodating time of 6:29.

Bite me, jet lag.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again, so I grudgingly got myself out of bed. I sat there for a few seconds before actually standing up. I flung the duvet off the bed and wrapped it around myself.

I shuffled my feet across the room to where the couch was positioned in front of the window. I fell onto the cushions and let myself stay comfortable there.

I looked like a big mountain of bed sheets, and I was completely okay with that.

I expected myself to fall asleep, but I just stared out the window for a half an hour. I heard my phone chime on my nightstand and groaned.

I didn't want to get up. Even though it was a Twitter notification, my social media obsessed self wanted to see what it was.

The definition of walking dead was me walking over to get my phone.

My screen lit up with the notification that someone favorited a tweet on my personal. I'd tweeted a picture of the view from my hotel room I'd taken off snapchat with a London geotag.

I opened the Twitter app and saw a girl I used to go to school with had replied to that tweet asking why I was there.

I didn't answer and instead went on my fan account.

'@WW1DUpdates: Fans at the show said there was a girl taking pictures of the boys on the other side of the barrier & that she was interacting with H!'
|
'@otranarry: @WW1DUpdates SOMEONE GIVE ME THAT BITCHES @@@'

'@ot5updates: Why are people jumping to conclusions about that girl? She's literally just a photographer???'

Holy shit. Fans are really getting worked up about me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this to happen to an extent.

I continued to scroll through my timeline, laughing at and favoriting a few tweets having to do with the "bitchy photographer".

Once 7:30 rolled around, I decided that it was a decent time to go and get coffee and continental food from the lobby. I was starving and because I didn't have any money, my only source of sustenance was free hotel food.

I walked into my bathroom and changed into black skinny jeans, a black and white stripped tee, and a black cardigan. I attempted to put my hair in a low bun, but it just sagged at the base of my neck. I didn't care enough to fix it. I brushed my teeth and curled my eyelashes, not bothering to put on mascara or any other type of makeup.

Back in my room, I grabbed the key to my room and my phone. As I made my way to the elevator, I noticed that I'd gotten a text from Harry a few seconds ago.

Harry

Are you awake?

»Jet lagged but yeah