preview (:

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE:
the first 20 chapters of this story were written like 5 years ago and the rest I'm currently writing, so please excuse the outfits/trends in the first half! Drama starts picking up around then, too(:

________

"There's half a million dollars on your face, Norah. Do you know what people will do for that kind of money? I can't risk that - you. I can't risk you."

I stay quiet, but I wanted to know what he thought would happen. If we were talking violence or verbal abuse.

"I talked to Soph -"

"It's not gonna be like Liam and Sophia," he cuts me off. "Liam's had girlfriends and the fans have dealt with it and have been somewhat respectful. I've been set up numerous times, and each time, that girl gets a ridiculous amount of hate simply because they were seen with me. Imagine if I were to confirm a relationship."

"What do you think will happen?" I ask.

His eyebrows come together in a grimaced look that can only be described as disgust for whatever came to his mind.

"I don't know," he replies.

"They'll probably find my fan account, huh?" I say, trying to lighten the mood. That, and it was also a legitimate fear of mine. 

But he does know. So do I. If I were to continue to hide, then every time we'd go out, we'd be mobbed. The outcome being the likelihood of Harry and I getting hurt.

On the other hand, if I do show my face, then wherever I go, there will be cameras and people trying to figure out who Harry Styles' new love interest is.

________

👀new fanfic
👀new characters
👀new drama

Let me know if you like this idea or if you'd read it! The prologue will be out soon! 💕☁️

***DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ALL FICTION AND NOT REAL LIFE. ALL THE EVENTS AND PEOPLE ARE NOT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH REAL LIFE.

(: enjoy