RECAP

*i changed the cover!!*
This is a purely optional read for those who might not remember the last 23 chapters!! But if you have reread this story (like I had to do), then feel free to just skip this! <3

Also, let's get to know each other again!!!
What's your favorite song right now?? Mine is Ghost by Wolf (I linked it, it's SOOO good)
______

Chapter 1: Norah and Winter (best friend) meet Harry at a frozen yogurt shop. Norah accidentally hits herself in the face with her keys and Harry sees and laughs. They interact shortly and take pictures.

Chapter 2: Norah and Winter see 1D in concert (WWA tour). Harry waves at them on stage after recognizing them. He continues to interact with them & pours water over their heads.

Chapter 3: Norah is at the gym. She meets a guy, Damien, whom she gives a fake name to. While waiting for a smoothie, she runs into Harry. They sit and talk and exchange emails so they can plan to meet up later.

Chapter 4: Damien ends up being in one of Norah's classes. Evan (Norah's brother) calls from Germany (he's in the army). Harry emails Norah asking you meet up later.

Chapter 5: Norah meets with H at SoHo house. They chat and H ends up dropping N off at class.

Chapter 6: H and N meet up at N's work (Yogurt Island), get some froyo after hours, then get into H's car and drive with no destination in mind, singing along to songs at like 1 in the morning. Plan to keep in touch.

Chapter 7: N's mom calls and says her father (who she hasn't seen in 15 years) is trying to get into contact with her. Sam (one of Winter and N's friends) meets up at N's place. Sam ends up confessing he likes her. They kiss and he recommends she call her dad.

Chapter 8: N is in Milwaukee to meet her dad. Turns out 1D is in Milwaukee for tour, as well. She emails H and H convinces her to come to his hotel before meeting her dad. N and H talk about her dad and it comes up that Liam is her favorite 1D member. Later, she meets with her dad and regrets it. He was rude and only wanted to talk about Evan. H asks how it went, she says it wasn't good, and H gives her his number to call him.

Chapter 9: H gets N's mind off things and suggests she see the 1D concert the next day. She agrees. The next day, she meets Lou, Lottie, and the rest of the squad. N meets Louis. H finds out N has a boyfriend (Sam).

Chapter 10: At home, N gets in a fight with Sam because he's jealous. They make up. At work, a couple girls recognize N from interacting with H at the Santa Clara concert as well as Milwaukee. Sam and N go out a date. N posts on Instagram, and H texts after asking how it went. H calls her and asks if they can meet up again when he's back in LA.

Chapter 11: N is at work and H shows up. The girls who had recognized N are there, too. They meet up again after the yogurt shop is closed. H tells N that he talked to Cal, the tour photographer, to see if he'd be a mentor for N. N agrees to join the tour during her 2 weeks off of school.

Chapter 12: N and H go out to eat again. Later, Sam meets at N's apartment. The tour is brought up. Sam gets mad, asking if she has feelings for H. N insists she's going to work with Cal. Sam says some mean things and is about to leave, but H is at the door to drop off N's tour pass. Sam almost punches H, but N holds him back. Sam leaves.

Chapter 13: N lands in London and meets with H at the hotel the crew is staying at. N takes photos at the concert with Cal. N meets Liam.

Chapter 14: McKinley (a woman apart of the tour crew who H used to hook up with) interrupts N and H. N leaves them be, but later saves H from talking to her. H takes N to his dressing room where H mentions that he's trying to make a move on N. N let's the comment slide.

Chapter 15: N leaves with H after the show, and they go get fast food. Evan calls N, and H comforts N.

Chapter 16: Over breakfast at the hotel, H asks N about the time Winter met him and FaceTimes N while she did. H admits he remembers that moment a little bit because she'd been crying. In H's hotel room, he brings up the comment he made the day before. He confirms that he wasn't just joking when he'd said he liked her.

Chapter 17: N and H change subjects. H flirts with N and almost kisses her, but she's unsure so he doesn't.

Chapter 18: N and H talk later at the arena that N doesn't want to jump into a relationship right after she and Sam broke up. H admits he isn't sure he wants to bring a girlfriend into his hectic life. But still he asks her on a "date". In reality, it's just dinner with the crew. N meets Gemma who questions her motives. Gemma admits that she thinks her brother actually likes N, and is letting himself be a little selfish in pursuing her.

Chapter 19: H and N have their "date" with the crew. When leaving the restaurant, N gets lost in the mob. She's close to having a panic attack in H's car on the way to his house, so he pulls over to make sure she's okay. He gives her a tour of the house and they go into the jacuzzi. They kiss!!!

Chapter 20: They make out in the jacuzzi. After, they play some scrabble and make some food. When it starts snowing outside, N goes outside to enjoy it. H asks her if he were to tell her he genuinely cares for her, would she believe him. She says yes and says she likes him, too.

Chapter 21: N says bye to everyone and leaves to head back to LA. At home, Winter isn't answering her texts and when Brandon (her friend) picks her up from the airport, he admits that Winter is mad at her and Jared as well (by association because he's Winter's boyfriend). H calls N later on. They discuss the kisses and agree they want to keep it casual. N talks with Sam later and makes up with him as friends.

Chapter 22: Sam mentions there's an article that came out about H having a secret girlfriend. N's mom calls and says Ian (her boyfriend) is having a promotional ceremony at his job and wants her there. N calls H and H tells her his publicity team leaked the info about him having a "secret girlfriend". H suggests they should have one of their drives when he gets back to LA.

Chapter 23: N and Winter make up after Winter calls N out on being a bad friend to her and for diving head first into Harry, who she reminds N is a famous super star. N goes to Northern California for Ian's promotion. N's mom is cold to her, as usual. N's mom asks about school and her dad, then defends her dad. H calls her right before the ceremony to check in. He says he'll be back in LA in a couple weeks.

...

Hope this recap helps. Of course, if you have any clarification questions, just let me know!

Next chapter should be out within the week!!

Stay safe <3