032

there's been so many new readers lately & I just wanna say: hiiiii I love reading all your comments & i'm so happy you're here (: !!

to everyone: EXPLICIT CONTENT this chapter! please go easy on me, I'm new to writing this kind of stuff <3333

also on a more important and recent note: rest in power, chadwick boseman. to bring so much joy and passion through the movies he's made while fighting such a terrible disease truly shows the type of person he was. <3

Enjoy this one, guys (:

Norah

We caught up on the couch after consuming a bit too much mango curry that led us into a food coma.

Kicking my feet up on his padded footrest, Harry was laid across the couch with his head in my lap as he told me about the exhaustive process of releasing a 1D album. The 5 AM wake up calls. A packed day of interviews. Meetings. More interviews. Until eventually he'd make it back to a hotel room around 1 AM.

This schedule, which he maintained for the better part of the past three weeks, was most definitely the reason why he ended up passing out on my lap while I played with his hair.

After his eyes shut and breathing evened out, I continued to run my fingers through the strands, staring off into the distance. I eventually succumbed to my own snooze until suddenly I'm awoken to the darkness and the sound of a phone ringing.

The only source of light comes from the back patio lights streaming through the open blinds in the living room. It was enough to be able to look down and see Harry's eyes slowly flicker open.

"I think that's your phone," I told him.

I watched as he blindly reached for his phone that had fallen onto the ground at some point.

Jeff Azoff flashed on the screen.

"Yeah?" Harry answered it, his eyes still shut and his head still in my lap.

Jeff's voice was so loud over the phone that I could hear it. "Hey, man. Words out." Harry's eyes flashed open like he'd momentarily forgotten the circumstances we were in.

"TMZ's site crashed only 30 minutes after releasing the article."

I could practically feel Harry's heart pounding in his chest.

Or maybe it was mine.

"Okay."

Just 'okay'?

"Is she with you?"

Harry's gaze met mine. "Yes."

"Put me on speaker."

He did.

"Hi, Jeff," I squeaked out.

"You're one crazy bitch for getting with this guy, I'll tell you that."

"Hey," Harry drawled, eyebrows furrowed. "She's not a bitch."

I chuckled softly. "But I am crazy."

Jeff laughed along with me and the corners of Harry's lips curled up. It concerned me how his eyes still held so much worry. I didn't want him to think I couldn't handle the pressures of being tied to him in this way, thus causing him an excess about of anxiety. That was the very last thing he needed.

"Your name is no where in the article," Jeff began speaking to me. "But there have been some rumors about who you might be, and to be frank, I don't think it'll be long until your name is leaked."