010

THE PERFECT MUSIC VIDEO 😵
Comment & vote to get the story ranked higher than #237 😙💞

// "tmhpayne" is Norah's fan account 😉

Norah

@.tmhpayne's Twitter TimeLine:

'@.WW1DUpdts: Harry with a fan backstage in Milwaukee last night! pic.twitter.com/72BakW190'

'@UpdatesOneD: Someone said that one of the girls backstage last night was the one H interacted a lot with at Santa Clara!!'
|
'@94Styles_H: wtf goals'

'@Harry_Styles: Loved the show in Milwaukee. Thank you for having us. So much @packers love. Hope you enjoyed the it. H'
|
'@tmhpayne: "the it"...you're a dork'

"What are you giggling about?" Sam asks, coming out onto the porch, handing me a cup of coffee upon my request.

For some reason, Harry's typo seemed ten times funnier to me than it actually was.

I lock my phone and set it in my lap. I take a sip of the coffee and cross my legs.

I was home from Milwaukee and have yet to come down from my high. The concert, Harry, everything.

Unfortunately, I hadn't met any of the boys besides Louis (and Harry, of course). They all were always in separate locations and all doing different things. I, having been following Harry around like a shadow, had never crossed paths with Liam or Niall.

"Oh, nothing. Just Twitter," I reply to Sam. He gave a speculative look. I was surprised he cared so much about what I laughed at on my phone.

I guess he had gotten a little bit more sensitive after all of this "hanging out with Harry". I didn't blame him.

"You can talk to me, you know," he hints. The tone of his voice is just shouting "tell me about your dad!".

"The tweet's probably lost in my timeline by now so -"

"That's not what I'm implying, Norah..." He ran a hand through his unusually fluffy hair.

Of course it's not.

"I'm not going to talk about my dad, Sam," I address.

He frowns, obviously disappointed at my reluctance.

A quick anger filled me, but it wasn't directed at Sam. The memory of meeting my father and him talking to me the way he had, made me want to punch something.

"Did you tell Harry about h -"

"Harry is my friend, and up until a week ago, so were you. And I'm sure you want to hear about how amazing and considerate my father is and what a good man he is, and how he missed me so much, and that he had a perfectly understandable reason for hopping out of my life for fifteen years. Well, he didn't. He's not a good man, he's not nice, he didn't give me answers...it was a mistake. Seeing him was a horrible mistake," I rant. I was getting more and more frustrated.

...and I was taking it all out on Sam.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted saying them to him. I knew he was just trying to help.