015

Comment & vote ♡♡

// HAPPY DECEMBER ⛄️❄️

Norah

Holy hell.

I want to do this every night for the rest of my life.

Imagine the adrenaline you feel at a regular concert, then imagine the feeling at that same concert, but on crack.

I was standing at the corner, where the catwalk and A stage met. I was next to the little platform the boys sat on during their slower songs.

Cal was on Lilo's side while I was on Harry's. Niall sat in the middle, facing the B stage.

I smirk when I see the boys making it over to sit down. This was going to be interesting.

Fans behind me were going insane as Harry got closer and closer. He put up his hand in a wave, sending them a smile. I moved to the side a few feet, raised my camera to my face, and took pictures of the interaction. I made sure that I got the sideways view with both him and the fans in the frame. I bring my camera down to check the pictures.

"Nor! Nor!"

I hear my name so I look up. Harry was looking at me. I move closer to him so I could hear what he was saying.

"Can you grab me a cup?"

"Like..."

"Like a paper cup?"

I roll my eyes slightly. "Sure."

"Thank you," he smiles. He's lucky he was on stage or else I wouldn't be doing this.

I hurry backstage and conveniently see a small water table set up, probably for the crew. There were three different sizes of cups, so I take the one that looked like it was for coffee.

I head back down the little path created between the barrier and the stage and hand the paper cup to Harry.

"Thanks, Nor."

I watch as he pours the contents of his water bottle into the paper cup. He glances down at me after realizing that I'm watching him.

I shake my head, amused. "You're such a fucking dork."

His melodic laugh scrunches up his face. I step back again to my previous position with my camera.

"Ugh, who's she?" I heard a stray voice say.

The voice was in my left ear. I was 95% sure that it was the girl holding a beer and with an intricate shoulder tattoo. She's been shouting crazy things the entire show.

I turn around which shocks the hell out of her. She didn't think I'd actually react.

"My name's Norah," I say sweetly, answering her question.

I walk away to get a different angle for pictures. I point the camera at Niall. He notices and pulls a funny face, sticking out his tongue and giving a thumbs up.

I laugh, then check the picture. The first thought that came to my head was that it'd be a great post for the 1D account on Instagram. I'd for sure have to ask Cal about it later. I wasn't sure who ran the account.

As the boys sang "Don't Forget Where You Belong", I couldn't help but sing along to the lyrics. I wasn't sure if it was qualified as singing...it was more like shouting at the top of my lungs with no shame.

I heard the walkie talkie on my hip make a sharp beeping noise. I raise it to my mouth. "Cal?"

"Switch?"